• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
I can't make myself even get through the instructions on that one!
I read the instructions and the replacement "Valid" examples don't sound natural at all to me and it says to "make it sound more natural." the not accepted one I'm looking at seems like an easy sentence to change, but I dunno....

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
80's are what I want. I miss being outside doing whatever (yardwork, working on stuff). May have to turk outside this spring and summer to enjoy the outdoors.

Yes, a nice place to live. There are these things called Mountains that you don't have. They are ever-changing in appearance and for some (but not me) fun to recreate in.

Rays surprised me last year, too. I am more thrilled with how they are annoying Madison Bumgartner. The Giants were talking about doing the Rays-like thing of using a reliever to start games and Madison told the press and Giants management that he would go home and not play in that game if a reliever were to start ahead of him in a game.
I've been on many vacations to the mountains and absolutely love them. I definitely live in the wrong state. I'd rather it be 50s or 60s so I could wear a hoodie.

I really don't understand all the pitchers coming out and complaining about the opener. Blake Snell won the Cy Young so it's not like the Rays won't start someone and let them pitch if they're good enough. Most of the openers probably would have been in the minors if the Rays had been traditional.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Think I might all nighter too, unless the well goes dry, supposed to do some stuff tomorrow but meh. Get it while you can.
if it wasnt for the server issues earlier... i doubt they’d even be up right now

i doubt they’re up very long if they make it through much of tomorrow

i took a small nap and still a little tired, but screw it

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
not one of your better rap/rhymes

:cautious:
ill have better fire when its dead late tomorrow night and assuming im on. my best material is when it’s dead

Reactions: GTR

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
if it wasnt for the server issues earlier... i doubt they’d even be up right now

i doubt they’re up very long if they make it through much of tomorrow

i took a small nap and still a little tired, but screw it
Just remember you can stay up a few days prior to the hallucinations starting.

Reactions: Blakkat and Peachy

keljenner

Reaction score
I got this message today.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

This is a warning to let you know that we have identified activity associated with your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account that is in violation of the MTurk Participation Agreement. Specifically, your account has been flagged for failing to use your human intelligence and independent judgment to conscientiously complete HITs for Requesters, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

You can review the complete Participation Agreement at the link below:

https://www.mturk.com/worker/participation-agreement

MTurk is a marketplace for completing tasks by exercising human intelligence. We take this seriously, so if you continue this prohibited activity to complete HITs in the future or otherwise fail to make a conscientious effort to provide complete and accurate responses for the HITs you submit, your account will be suspended without further warning.

If you have any questions, or if you believe this decision was made in error, you may email us using the Contact Us form on our Worker website:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/contactus

I have never use scripts, so that can't be it

Reactions: DareAngel3

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry. Sheesh, this looks scary. I don't use scripts in my hits either and that would've been what I thought, so this is kind of worrisome. I know they make mistakes though. If it were me, I'd want to write them back to ask what they are referring too and to let them know there's been a mistake. On the other hand, I would want less, rather than more attention. Isn't there a thread on here now about this kind of thing? I'm going to go look around...
I got this message today.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

This is a warning to let you know that we have identified activity associated with your Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) Worker account that is in violation of the MTurk Participation Agreement. Specifically, your account has been flagged for failing to use your human intelligence and independent judgment to conscientiously complete HITs for Requesters, which violates Section 3(b) of the MTurk Participation Agreement.

You can review the complete Participation Agreement at the link below:

https://www.mturk.com/worker/participation-agreement

MTurk is a marketplace for completing tasks by exercising human intelligence. We take this seriously, so if you continue this prohibited activity to complete HITs in the future or otherwise fail to make a conscientious effort to provide complete and accurate responses for the HITs you submit, your account will be suspended without further warning.

If you have any questions, or if you believe this decision was made in error, you may email us using the Contact Us form on our Worker website:

http://www.mturk.com/mturk/contactus

I have never use scripts, so that can't be it

Reactions: Blakkat
Status
Not open for further replies.