• I did, but now I don't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I had to poke it a few times to wake it up. I'm B96 I don't know who any of the others are though.
i would download it but i feel like i would check it too often throughout the day. i just like to grind and see where the chips fall whenever im done turking for a day
I've got just the thing for the both of you then. This ones for people that don't want to look but can't help themselves.

https://gist.github.com/salembeats/591c4ad37d3ecdc066efc9b70a200361

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I think its nice to be able to gauge how I am doing in comparison even if its not the full community, I'm not sure if any of the real heavy hitters use it though. I'm into competitive things.
It's helpful when I'm having a decent day. Keeps me reaching for a little longer instead of patting myself on the back.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
It's helpful when I'm having a decent day. Keeps me reaching for a little longer instead of patting myself on the back.
See that's the sort of stuff I like, I can tend to get demotivated if I don't have some sort of a goal in mind.

Reactions: Nikoratos

spchles1

Reaction score
Just started working on Noah Turk rephrase the sentence hits, might have been answered before, sorry, but how long do they usually take to approve and are they pretty safe. Thanks

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
My last 2 Noah chat hits claimed I disconnected when they were both close to being done. So that was a waste of 20 or so minutes.

Reactions: Concise

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
My last 2 Noah chat hits claimed I disconnected when they were both close to being done. So that was a waste of 20 or so minutes.
I've disconnected on a couple over the course of things, getting distracted by different things. Though those were my fault. Just went goofy on you?

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
See that's the sort of stuff I like, I can tend to get demotivated if I don't have some sort of a goal in mind.
The only times I get the air let out of my tires is when I catch a bad beat on something that I was playing pretty tight. Or, when I'm just really bad at something and not getting better. It's a different kind of demotivated for each one.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I am verifying quite a few of my very own boundaries on this latest Computer Vision HIT. I wonder if that's a conflict of interest.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I am verifying quite a few of my very own boundaries on this latest Computer Vision HIT. I wonder if that's a conflict of interest.
How are the tracings going now that they went closed qual?

Reactions: Nikoratos
D

Deleted member 4195

Title: This survey will be about the usage of a DESKTOP website | Accept
Requester: Jonathan Hildebrand [A37IVWTBD21B20] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.69] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 11
Description: You will review a desktop website and then be asked to provide feedback.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US
Any late comers who have masters, these are still up. just grab all 11 of them and go through and see which ones they let you do and which ones the make you return. 7 minutes apiece.
these saved my day.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
How are the tracings going now that they went closed qual?
They got a little rough towards the end. Most of the last two batches that got posted were garbage. The markers weren't any where near the objects and the objects were towards the back of the frame and hard to distinguish. Now it's moved on to verifying the boundaries that have been traced. Quality control I guess.
It's a flawed process from start to finish.

keljenner

Reaction score
I have wondered about that since people first started reporting this. Does anyone think it may be triggered by any requester who rejects a hit because of "bot like responses"? You know, the requester's that are new, or don't seem to have a clue....

I think this because the response from amazon seems canned and automatic, and then nothing happens.
I hope it is a canned response. You think nothing happens to most people that get them?

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
They got a little rough towards the end. Most of the last two batches that got posted were garbage. The markers weren't any where near the objects and the objects were towards the back of the frame and hard to distinguish. Now it's moved on to verifying the boundaries that have been traced. Quality control I guess.
It's a flawed process from start to finish.
I was never too quick at them, always took me too much time in making all the lines. That was what irked me with the soft bans seeing as I took my time making them accurate.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Title: Perceptions of Group Leaders(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kelly Nault [A3CZPTI9N3ME9X] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.90] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 54
Description: A survey asking for your opinion about a group leader
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Exc: [108829118-130563] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.4
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Typing at the beginning, but quick, less than 2 minutes.[/td][/tr]

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I was never too quick at them, always took me too much time in making all the lines. That was what irked me with the soft bans seeing as I took my time making them accurate.
Whatever automatic QC system they use was jacked up for the first week or so. I caught the soft ban on my sixth HIT after doing the training one. It seemed unfair but I couldn't argue the point. Then a week later I got an email explaining that it was a mistake, I was awesome, and that I should come and trace lines around things some more. Two days later I started working on some at the beginning of the day and the soft ban message was right in my face. I emailed that time because I was 200% sure I hadn't f'ed anything up and they told me it was a mistake and that it was being fixed. It was happening to everybody that day. Since then I just get the occasional warning that I'm drawing course boundaries. I'm not sure if I really am or if it's a keep you on your toes kind of message.

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Whatever automatic QC system they use was jacked up for the first week or so. I caught the soft ban on my sixth HIT after doing the training one. It seemed unfair but I couldn't argue the point. Then a week later I got an email explaining that it was a mistake, I was awesome, and that I should come and trace lines around things some more. Two days later I started working on some at the beginning of the day and the soft ban message was right in my face. I emailed that time because I was 200% sure I hadn't f'ed anything up and they told me it was a mistake and that it was being fixed. It was happening to everybody that day. Since then I just get the occasional warning that I'm drawing course boundaries. I'm not sure if I really am or if it's a keep you on your toes kind of message.
I had done some of the early ones and they seemed to hand out the soft bans like candy, so I stopped doing them for a good while hoping they might get fixed. Then poof qual'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.