Title: Play a game for science! | Accept
Requester: Kevin Smith [A1NF0ETG2CJCYZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $2.50
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Description: Play a short puzzle game that involves placing objects to accomplish different objectives
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
Move to Florida. I took the driving test while living in the panhandle a couple years ago and was not asked to parallel park.

(Of course then the very next thing you'll want to do is start planning your move somewhere else. Just saying, it's an easy place to get your license)
We just moved to Orlando last summer, from Kansas and my youngest son (he's 17) had to re-take his road test, and they made him parallel park, simply because the dude at the County Tax Office didn't think a Kansas Driver's Test was as rigorous as Florida.
Kansas had a graduated license system so my son had a license since he was 14, already had 3 years of driving experience under his belt, he passed with flying colors.

Reactions: Binxybaby and jan

jaguar3030

Reaction score
It's all about profits, get them hooked on sugar (HFCS), and swim in the money. But really it's a combination on all the above, people are just as much to blame
I don't know if people are to blame. How many names do you know for sugar? The food companies use a combination of 61 different names on their labels to distract from the fact of their high amounts of sugar.

For example: Tic Tacs--food label says there are 0 grams of sugar per serving. Ingredients list: lists sugar as the primary ingredient.

Reduce the serving size to less than 0.5 grams and you can round that number down to 0.

It's a con. Just like the tobacco companies, just like the leaded gasoline, just like concussions in the NFL.

Reactions: Devil_Dawg

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ That's probably better than it is worse, Florida's a neat place to visit but I hated living there, personally. Just saying, you don't necessarily have to know how to parallel park to get a license
unfortunately my local DMV told me if you don't know how, it's an automatic fail :(

Reactions: jan

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
So weird. My uncle smoked non filtered Chesterfields, ate eggs and salt pork for breakfast, enjoyed his toddy's everyday. Lived to 98. Go figure.
His grandmother and my great grandmother smoked a corn cob pipe all her life and people told her it would kill her some day and sure enough it did too, she died 20 years ago at the age of 108.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
going to stop myself from going down the rabbit hold of weird Japanese stuff... just one more
i dont find that look nice at all. plus theyre only 18 and they're messing with their teeth like that :,

Reactions: Sondi

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
We just moved to Orlando last summer, from Kansas and my youngest son (he's 17) had to re-take his road test, and they made him parallel park, simply because the dude at the County Tax Office didn't think a Kansas Driver's Test was as rigorous as Florida.
Kansas had a graduated license system so my son had a license since he was 14, already had 3 years of driving experience under his belt, he passed with flying colors.
Really? I don't know, maybe Tallahassee has changed since 2014 - I didn't have to parallel park when I was there. Duly noted, however.

Last edited:

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
cheaper but just takes a lot of will power. teeth are more pricey but thats it. so both positives and negatives to both here :unsure:
i've lived through both weight loss and braces. i wouldn't want to pay for braces, so the choice is easy for me.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Understand Your Experience of Using Sharing Economy | Accept
Requester: GroupLens Lab [A1IVOQZ9SUM9C] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $12.40] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 4.69] [Reviews: 31] [ToS: 6]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$10.00
Duration: 7 days
Available: 1
Description: This is an 45 min - 1h interview study conducted over Skype, WebEx or Google Meet. To participate, you need to be available for at least three of the following time slots. DO NOT ACCEPT THIS HIT IF YOU ARE NOT AVAILABLE.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | Accept
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $6.43] [Pay: 2.53] [Fast: 4.16] [Comm: 2.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.05] [Fast: 4.64] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 4.21] [Reviews: 94] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.76
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 4
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; C-SATS Block DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
It started at 3EST and I've been trying with the password they gave as a guest. It won't let me in. I don't know what I'm supposed to do, but I'm bummed because I just spend a ton of my time doing the survey, etc and now I won't even get paid.
Hrm. I'm sorry, if I were actually in that one, I might be able to trouble shoot better.

unfortunately my local DMV told me if you don't know how, it's an automatic fail :(
It's really not that hard once you get it down! I bet you're just psyching yourself out. there's a pretty easy technique that works with like 99% of cars and you can practice at the dmv after hours in the exact spot they will make you do it if you want!

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.