Not open for further replies.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you so much SweetiePuff! :X3: A fun nerdfact that makes me smile every year: it is also Our Lady of Auburn Glory and Skeptical Sass's birthday, too! That's right, Agent Dana Scully was born 02/23/1964, and even though the character is fictional, the love is reallllly real for her and my X-Files.

Good morning! The fact that I apparently blinked too many times, and now I'm 35. Statistically, I wasn't supposed to make it to 20, let alone 30. But here I am on my 12775th day, so grateful to be alive and hoping for another 12775 days, though I'll take any days that the Universe gifts to me.

Y'all will have to forgive my exuberance today. I had two cupcakes with my coffee, and the sugar high is over 9000. Sleeping in and listening to the Birthday Song by the Beatles only added to the optimistic fury. Probably not going to get a ton of work done today, but I wish everyone the best of luck out there! Thank you, each and every one of you, for the love, the help/guidance, and for the multitude of smiles.

/end longest post ever..

Keira @Keira told me to post this.
Happy b-day minky.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thank you so much SweetiePuff! :X3: A fun nerdfact that makes me smile every year: it is also Our Lady of Auburn Glory and Skeptical Sass's birthday, too! That's right, Agent Dana Scully was born 02/23/1964, and even though the character is fictional, the love is reallllly real for her and my X-Files.

Good morning! The fact that I apparently blinked too many times, and now I'm 35. Statistically, I wasn't supposed to make it to 20, let alone 30. But here I am on my 12775th day, so grateful to be alive and hoping for another 12775 days, though I'll take any days that the Universe gifts to me.

Y'all will have to forgive my exuberance today. I had two cupcakes with my coffee, and the sugar high is over 9000. Sleeping in and listening to the Birthday Song by the Beatles only added to the optimistic fury. Probably not going to get a ton of work done today, but I wish everyone the best of luck out there! Thank you, each and every one of you, for the love, the help/guidance, and for the multitude of smiles.

/end longest post ever..
I love this! Happy birthday, and I hope you enjoy lots more coffee, cupcakes, and good music today <3

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Keira @Keira told me to post this.
Happy b-day minky.
Awww, I need them all! Thank you CJ, and SUPER THANK YOU to Kiera! :D
I love this! Happy birthday, and I hope you enjoy lots more coffee, cupcakes, and good music today <3
Thank you, darlin'! :blueheart: I plan to enjoy all of the above, plus some sunshine, since it's going to be 83 degrees today in OK, which is unexpected but amazing.
happy birthday minkyboodle @minkyboodle

you're an inspiration

Thanks, Peachyfriend! :wine:

Status
Not open for further replies.