Status
Not open for further replies.

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Lottery Task | PANDA
Requester: Jacqueline Gottlieb [A10E6CZRNLGGNS] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.50][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 0.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Select between two lotteries
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You asked for it. Some years ago, I married a Kurd, a man of mystery and some mystical gifts. Kurds are those people in the ME, if you study the book of Enoch or Lost Books of Solomon, who are supposedly descended from the fallen angels who helped Solomon build that impossible temple. So much for lore, he was just a man but he had ... talents. One Friday, the whole family, that being mine, and him, decided on a trip to the Cleveland Market. He and I had gone a few weeks earlier and he purchased this Rooster that he wanted to kill, and fix for Sunday dinner. Until he left my mother hold it. She cradled it like a baby. She used to raise chickens for eggs. He looked at me at that point and said "there's goes my lunch." I said, yes. So on this trip we decided the Rooster needed a mate as he was lonely. He'd answer every hen he heard cackle within a 10 miles radius. It was annoying. My very young son was with us on the venture. We did our shopping, found the hen and piled into the car to go home. The chicken was in the backseat between my son and my sister in a paper bag. Open markets aren't fancy in their packaging. And we told my son to not open the bag as the car wasn't air conditioned. Don't tell that to a 6 year old. He rolls down the window, opens the bag and out flies the chicken. My husband was driving and looks at my mother. There's a chicken on the side of the freeway and it's busy, thank god no you tube or cell phones were around then. My mom says pull over and work your magic. This is a mountain man after all. What's a little road embankment between him and a chicken? So he did and off he went. Down the embankment and after that chicken. The chicken lost. And it lost quite a few feathers in the process and looked pitiful. But we got home without any more incidents.
Hubby tied the chicken to a long twine rope and set her loose. She cackled and the rooster heard her. He found her. And he thought that featherless hen was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He pranced and paraded around her like the dutiful male that he was. And he crowed. Oh, how he crowed. He was so proud of her. Guys are so easy. And that's the last time I tell that story here.
Awesome story

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
more stuff I cant catch
:spaz:

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
oh does anybody want a chicken pot pie recipe since we are talking chickens?

Reactions: Roscoe E Goldchain

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I like you. I wish I kept track of who these ID's belong to.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
RANDOM: Remember that time on MTG when Lepi @Lepi made the thread and that 1974 dude had her on ignore and kept posting in other threads wanting to know why there wasn't a daily thread?

Shit was hilarious.

Okay, back to work.

I'm still stalling on this $13 HIT.
yep, dude was annoying as fuck too

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
You asked for it. Some years ago, I married a Kurd, a man of mystery and some mystical gifts. Kurds are those people in the ME, if you study the book of Enoch or Lost Books of Solomon, who are supposedly descended from the fallen angels who helped Solomon build that impossible temple. So much for lore, he was just a man but he had ... talents. One Friday, the whole family, that being mine, and him, decided on a trip to the Cleveland Market. He and I had gone a few weeks earlier and he purchased this Rooster that he wanted to kill, and fix for Sunday dinner. Until he left my mother hold it. She cradled it like a baby. She used to raise chickens for eggs. He looked at me at that point and said "there's goes my lunch." I said, yes. So on this trip we decided the Rooster needed a mate as he was lonely. He'd answer every hen he heard cackle within a 10 miles radius. It was annoying. My very young son was with us on the venture. We did our shopping, found the hen and piled into the car to go home. The chicken was in the backseat between my son and my sister in a paper bag. Open markets aren't fancy in their packaging. And we told my son to not open the bag as the car wasn't air conditioned. Don't tell that to a 6 year old. He rolls down the window, opens the bag and out flies the chicken. My husband was driving and looks at my mother. There's a chicken on the side of the freeway and it's busy, thank god no you tube or cell phones were around then. My mom says pull over and work your magic. This is a mountain man after all. What's a little road embankment between him and a chicken? So he did and off he went. Down the embankment and after that chicken. The chicken lost. And it lost quite a few feathers in the process and looked pitiful. But we got home without any more incidents.
Hubby tied the chicken to a long twine rope and set her loose. She cackled and the rooster heard her. He found her. And he thought that featherless hen was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. He pranced and paraded around her like the dutiful male that he was. And he crowed. Oh, how he crowed. He was so proud of her. Guys are so easy. And that's the last time I tell that story here.

That chicken's name: Threefitty

Itsmee

Condor
Contributor
Reaction score
lol grandson stole the cupcakes the wife made yesterday, I went down to his room and grabbed them back, the cheeky little fucker
Grandkids are the best.. They do whatever you tell them...I paid my one grandkid 50 cents to throw his food on the floor like his father did to me.. Next, I'm going to pay some of them (I got 7 of them) to start breaking their parents shit up like their parents did me. 1st start with some simple things for a buck, like break the toilet, then maybe 2 bucks to bust their sofa, prolly 3 bucks to rip their electrical socket out of the wall. I'm thinking a fiver to break the drivers seat in their vehicle. And a 10 spot to bust in on them having sex and say "What's for snack?"

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
RANDOM: Remember that time on MTG when Lepi @Lepi made the thread and that 1974 dude had her on ignore and kept posting in other threads wanting to know why there wasn't a daily thread?

Shit was hilarious.

Okay, back to work.

I'm still stalling on this $13 HIT.
True Story: After I found out that he couldn't see the daily thread when I made it, I was highly motivated to make the daily thread for the rest of the week. I do some of my best work when guided by pettiness.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 4 minute study | PANDA
Requester: PBJ Manager [A1BM35NPP0Y6VB] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.17][Fair: 4.88][Comm: 3.67][Fast: 4.94]
Description:
In this survey, you will be asked to consider a hypothetical scenario, and you will fill out a brief questionnaire.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: montyHall has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.