Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
yeah these Benedikts are going down slow

come on and join me so im not the only one who might get mass rejected
i'm still salty at all the Mike Holmes rejects from last week....been avoiding batches since

Reactions: Peachy

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
morning guys :p So... I have good news and bad news. Good news is I'm able to pay for my own phone now, so I'll be getting my own phone and plan... the bad news is that I'll be paying for it at all lol.

I used to be on my parents phone plan but I think its time i get my own :) Sadly thats like 98 bucks a month but I'm happy I can afford it now instead of having to rely on my parents'.

Things are lookin up!

kvnmrd

Reaction score
Anybody else get a rejection on the histogram HIT? I knew my math wasn't the best but it never said I needed a certain score or had to have pre-knowledge like the requester wrote in the comments :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Reactions: FunBacon and Pleco

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
morning guys :p So... I have good news and bad news. Good news is I'm able to pay for my own phone now, so I'll be getting my own phone and plan... the bad news is that I'll be paying for it at all lol.

I used to be on my parents phone plan but I think its time i get my own :) Sadly thats like 98 bucks a month but I'm happy I can afford it now instead of having to rely on my parents'.

Things are lookin up!
2 of my kids are still on our family plan and one is 24 the other is 27, same 2 kids still live at home, with SO's and dogs and kids of their own. When will this shit ever end...

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
i'm still salty at all the Mike Holmes rejects from last week....been avoiding batches since
I am relieved I only ended up with one out of the 400 I did. Hope you didn't get dinged too bad.

Reactions: rsclone

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Where can I find this Zoltar script?
It's an auto open script. Works for me but they are having trouble. You can try it.

Where can I find this Zoltar script?
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name Zolt Car Open link Works for others as well.
// @namespace http://your.homepage/
// @version 0.1
// @description enter something useful
// @author Riss
// @match https://www.google.com/evaluation/endor/mturk?*
// @require http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.min.js
// @grant none
// ==/UserScript==

var link = $('a').attr('href');
if (link.length > 1) {
window.open(link);
}
$('input[value="1"]').click();

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
2 of my kids are still on our family plan and one is 24 the other is 27, same 2 kids still live at home, with SO's and dogs and kids of their own. When will this shit ever end...
22 and 19 year old still at home. On my medical, car insurace and cell plan. I make them pay their car insurance and cell. The one I want to live at home with the grandboys moved away.

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score

Things are lookin up!
Verzion has no contract monthly plans with 3gb data-$40 a month

Straight Talk has 2gb-$35,10gb$45,unlimited data $55

Much cheaper than 98 a month unless you want phones through you carrier then you don't want these plans.

Last edited:
Reactions: ducky

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
that's a happening house hold

Reactions: jakey baby

jakey baby

Certified Muppet
Reaction score
Damn, that's crazy. My parents gave me a year to save money, get my affairs in order, and as a moving-out gift they gave me furniture that they'd saved for me and rented a truck to help me move, then took me out to lunch in the new city I live in. I was supposed to get my own phone and plan like a year ago but I lost my job and my parents told me not to worry about it. But now that my income is a little better and a lot more stable, I'm not even going to tell them yet, but I'm getting my own stuff. I'll surprise them haha

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
I am relieved I only ended up with one out of the 400 I did. Hope you didn't get dinged too bad.
3 but I only had 40 in 2 years...so like almost 10% of my total...he agreed with me that a certain object wasn't in the photo like I marked but never reversed them....very dishonest person...

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
22 and 19 year old still at home. On my medical, car insurace and cell plan. I make them pay their car insurance and cell. The one I want to live at home with the grandboys moved away.
I made the 24 year old get his own car and health insurance, he makes close to 90k a year, and pays me 400 in rent a month. He's saving all his money to buy a house outright, so I don't really mind. They all know they got 1 more year to GTFO though

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I made the 24 year old get his own car and health insurance, he makes close to 90k a year, and pays me 400 in rent a month. He's saving all his money to buy a house outright, so I don't really mind. They all know they got 1 more year to GTFO though
I'd live with my parents except it would end poorly. hard to live with rash people who change their mind every five seconds and it could mean you're suddenly homeless, again.

Status
Not open for further replies.