02/26 - Stage Has Been Set on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
:ahhh: Assistance requested.
I'm working on the A9 Validation (shirts). Have done 1,100 so far. Now it keeps kicking me out. I do 15 or thereabouts and then I get "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment." Then I access the batch again and get another 15 or so. Server overload?

Oh. And, good morning, ya'll.
You're being throttled

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
that one rejection yesterday has me doing these a9's much slower today for accuracy, blah not even through 500
Someone on the "other" forum said they got masters from a batch like this a while back so i'd be careful anyway

MinkyMona

Spooky Turk Ghost
Reaction score
My dash is freaking out. I haven't had any of my a9s from yesterday approved or rejected. Only did about 1025 of them but my dash says I have only 1 hit pending from the day and 0 approved.

Reactions: harriss143

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm working on the A9 Validation (shirts). Have done 1,100 so far. Now it keeps kicking me out. I do 15 or thereabouts and then I get "There are no HITs in this group available to you at the moment." Then I access the batch again and get another 15 or so. Server overload?

Good morning, Chief :) You are seeing that message because the batch is being throttled right now.

Use Kadauchi @Kadauchi 's No HIT Reloader (and tick the box at on the right) ... it will automatically reload the HIT until it catches one.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
does anybody know if the A9's has a hidden 99% approval rating qual? My SO is trying to do them but she has a 98% rating

EDIT:NVM just had to log out/back in after getting the qual
Did you check the other quals?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
My dash is freaking out. I haven't had any of my a9s from yesterday approved or rejected. Only did about 1025 of them but my dash says I have only 1 hit pending from the day and 0 approved.
Mines doing that in Chrome but not in firefox. Maybe something to do with MTS?

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Do I expect Masters to be given out anytime soon? No.
Do I expect Masters to be given out at some point in the future? Yes.

Reactions: scootypuff_sr

Twisted65

Reaction score
A9 gave you a rejection? Ye gad. Maybe I'd better stop doing them.
it was just one 25 approved so far too, was my mistake as far as I know they do spot checks. I messaged them they replied it was my fault clear from the info they gave me on the specific hit and then they asked me how I am categorising them what's the differences I am choosing to make choices, so I think there is som leeway.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning, Chief :) You are seeing that message because the batch is being throttled right now.

Use Kadauchi @Kadauchi 's No HIT Reloader (and tick the box at on the right) ... it will automatically reload the HIT until it catches one.
Thanks, SweetiePuff @SweetiePuff. I'll keep that for future reference. I think maybe I'll stop working on these - now I'm 'fraid of rejections having read the comment by Twisted65 @Twisted65.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
A9 gave you a rejection? Ye gad. Maybe I'd better stop doing them.
It's pretty unlikely. Just watch for really obvious ones (like pants and a shirt, or obviously the same item) that could be quality checks. I've accidentally hit 1 on at least a couple like this when I meant to hit 5 (using a script) and haven't had any. My button clicker hand gets a little rebellious.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah, they're getting throttled pretty good right now.

Long tome, no see! How ya been?

Reactions: ChristopherASA

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
it was just one 25 approved so far too, was my mistake as far as I know they do spot checks. I messaged them they replied it was my fault clear from the info they gave me on the specific hit and then they asked me how I am categorising them what's the differences I am choosing to make choices, so I think there is som leeway.
Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.