02/26 - Stage Has Been Set on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I have a flu and my daughter made me my version of Chicken Noodle Soup. It is Chicken flavored Ramen with a egg, Nodi, sliced chicken, kimchi and Soy sauce. I began to wonder if other people eat different comfort foods when sick besides the traditional chicken noodle soup.

This is what happens whens you are sick and there is no quick hits for you to do.

Pink Frost

Reaction score
I have a flu and my daughter made me my version of Chicken Noodle Soup. It is Chicken flavored Ramen with a egg, Nodi, sliced chicken, kimchi and Soy sauce. I began to wonder if other people eat different comfort foods when sick besides the traditional chicken noodle soup.

This is what happens whens you are sick and there is no quick hits for you to do.
I have no idea what Nodi is, but that sounds way better than regular chicken noodle soup.

Reactions: teal4life

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Sorry I shouldn't have paraphrased, they said "after" and suspected it was from an a9 batch.
But how do you account for people like me that can't do A9's and got Masters the last time it was handed out?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I have no idea what Nodi is, but that sounds way better than regular chicken noodle soup.
It is the seaweed paper that is used to roll up a sushi roll. I more common name is Nori, I believe but my mom called it Nodi.

ItsAmyTee

Corgo
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Going grocery shopping. What am I forgetting to put on my list?

Pink Frost

Reaction score
It is the seaweed paper that is used to roll up a sushi roll. I more common name is Nori, I believe but my mom called it Nodi.
Ohhhhh, I know nori. Yeah that definitely sounds better than regular chicken noodle soup.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Ohhhhh, I know nori. Yeah that definitely sounds better than regular chicken noodle soup.
Yes, even at my age, I always want my mommy when I am sick. The soup is the next best thing.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Friday's Endless Apps have me scared that I'm gonna come back and try to work but pass out from a food coma

Reactions: Peachy

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
But how do you account for people like me that can't do A9's and got Masters the last time it was handed out?
I'm sure there are many ways it was just one persons theory. I shouldn't have even mentioned it but I thought the anecdote was something worth considering while doing them

Reactions: PhantomCatt

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.