02/26 - Stage Has Been Set on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
kcool

now I gotta stop asking what other people are doing so I don't change my answers.
Thanks for posting that. Figured that's what they wanted and have been doing that but it's always nice to have some confirmation

Reactions: Jaded

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
PE $30.00

I did one A9, just so I could feel like part of the cool kids clique, and maybe so my PE would be an even number.

See you all tomorrow :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Now could someone email them and ask if they're really going to let these hit the 20 day AA?

Reactions: KittyTacos

mtdub1

Reaction score
Yikes. I've never gotten an A9 rejection and have several pending. That makes me not want to do any more until they approve.
All my rejects are from A9 other then a reject I got from a bogus requester doing a dog survey the other day. I'm a little over 50k approved HIT's and the majority are from doing A9's, I've gotten 6 rejects from them so they're not reject happy but it still scares me when your looking at 5k pending HITs with a 20 day AA in which is the case for me now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dittobb

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah me also, I think they may be looking more for style then color, I wish they had examples like they usually do. If it was more about color I'd be in serious trouble, if it's the same style of shirt I go no lower then 3 regardless of the color.
i think they are just looking for everyone's opionions about what's important

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Just think, that someone could be you.
No way. Don't want my account flagged, lol!

Kidding.

I'm actually going to be afk for a bit so I can email, but it would be a while before I see a reply.

edit: now I don't have to! Someone else already did . :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Squatty

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
All my rejects are from A9 other then a reject I got from a bogus requester doing a dog survey the other day. I'm a little over 500k approved HIT's and the majority are from doing A9's, I've gotten 6 rejects from them so they're not reject happy but it still scares me when your looking at 5k pending HITs with a 20 day AA in which is the case for me now.
:fingerscrossed: I hope they all approve.

Twisted65

Reaction score
some questions answered for the A9 hits.

"Regarding the same shirt with a different color, as long as it isn't 1 or 2, whichever answer you choose should be fine.

We aim to approve within a week, hopefully sooner. We set it to 20 days because we did not want to cause potential server problems by publishing and approving HITs at the same time."

mtdub1

Reaction score
In my head this means "As long as you don't miss ACs and you make a bit of sense you're fine." Hopefully.
Yep like rating a shoe matched with a shirt anymore then a 1 and I also noticed a few that had the exact same image side by side so I'm assuming that's a AC so anything less then a 5 could be cause for a reject

Reactions: KittyTacos

jnalleyne

Reaction score

"Regarding the same shirt with a different color, as long as it isn't 1 or 2, whichever answer you choose should be fine.

We aim to approve within a week, hopefully sooner. We set it to 20 days because we did not want to cause potential server problems by publishing and approving HITs at the same time."
I wish they was more clear on the instructions then if this is the case. I might've f'ed up on quite a few.

Reactions: Twisted65

twig

Reaction score

Awesome, thanks. This makes me a lot less paranoid. That 20 day AA was putting me off on doing more too, but I guess I'll get back to working on them later once my pending ones are done approving.

SweetiePuff

No Lifer
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Feb 25, 2017.

Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 176

Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 53
- Number of HITs rejected: 0
- Bonus reward earned: $10.37
- HIT reward earned: $97.29
- Total Amount earned this week: $107.66

good afternoon to all

jellybelly326

Reaction score
kcool

now I gotta stop asking what other people are doing so I don't change my answers.
Well, shit. Today I changed the way I was doing them to avoid rejections. Though, the rejection I got was completely warranted. Thanks for posting this!

Status
Not open for further replies.