02/26 - Stage Has Been Set on Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtdub1

Reaction score
yeah this, well the first part. I count style as higher than color, yet if orange and blue, same style, id put 3. so this is the no right or wrong part.
Yeah me also, I think they may be looking more for style then color, I wish they had examples like they usually do. If it was more about color I'd be in serious trouble, if it's the same style of shirt I go no lower then 3 regardless of the color.

scootypuff_sr

Reaction score
What are guys putting if you have two t-shirts with a different screen printed image on each? I was doing 1 yesterday, but now I feel like it should maybe be 3.
Definitely not 1. Save that for things that are vastly different like a shoe vs a t shirt or a mens tshirt vs a frilly blouse. I do 3 usually but if they're very similar in design ill do 4 sometimes

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
@Fester got this reply from a9 yesterday. He posted it in yesterday's thread.

"We do not want to give guidelines on what is considered similar vs dissimilar. However, items that are clearly different (top vs pants) being rated anything higher than 1 is not acceptable."

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
@Fester got this reply from a9 yesterday. He posted it in yesterday's thread.

"We do not want to give guidelines on what is considered similar vs dissimilar. However, items that are clearly different (top vs pants) being rated anything higher than 1 is not acceptable."
In my head this means "As long as you don't miss ACs and you make a bit of sense you're fine." Hopefully.

jellybelly326

Reaction score
Definitely not 1. Save that for things that are vastly different like a shoe vs a t shirt or a mens tshirt vs a frilly blouse. I do 3 usually but if they're very similar in design ill do 4 sometimes
That's what I was thinking too. I think I got too excited with giving 1's and 5's yesterday. I can be very black and white with my choices. Wish examples had been posted. Meh.

KittyTacos

Reaction score
What are guys putting if you have two t-shirts with a different screen printed image on each? I was doing 1 yesterday, but now I feel like it should maybe be 3.
I'm not paying attention to the screenprints on the shirts.

I'm thinking they're more interested in the style - cut; color/ no collar / polo shirt / dress shirt

I'm also considering if I customer were interested in one, would they be interested in the other

That 20-day AA has kinda put me off. Maybe they're waiting to collate all their data, then approve / reject off of that curve?

Reactions: tricker

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm seeing them totally differently. If the shirt is basically the same (t shirt, similar color) and the screen printed image is "related" I'll put a 4 or 5. Meaning, if I was buying one of those shirts, would I reasonably expect to see the other shirt in a "you might be interested in this shirt, too!" list.

If the screen prints are totally different (e.g., one is sports and one is a feminist statement) I'll put a 3. 2 and 1 are reserved for shirts of very different styles.

But who knows what they are looking for. To me all graphic ts are similar shirts. It's a tshirt. With a picture. :shrug:

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Yikes. I've never gotten an A9 rejection and have several pending. That makes me not want to do any more until they approve.

mtdub1

Reaction score
There's not many with the same printed image so I don't know if that would matter much imo, if it's the same style i go 3 or 4 depending on how close they are in color. A9's can be scary at times because your allowed to do so many and they will reject a few. 90% of my rejects are from A9 but it seems that my A9 rejects came from when I didn't do many, every time I've done more then 1k of a batch they were all approved. I've capped both days on this batch and some are 20 day AA so it's scary thinking of a major reject.

Reactions: KittyTacos

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
It is kind of confusing and subjective. I'm not going to do anymore like that and only do ones that are obvious.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Hello,

You are correct, being consistent is what helps us.

As long as your answers aren't questionable, you should be fine :)

Thanks for working on our HITs!
kcool

now I gotta stop asking what other people are doing so I don't change my answers.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
It took 20 days to get 1300 approved? Yikes
The 1300 that were approved from yesterday had 1 day AAs. But the rest are 20 day AAs so if they don't approve before then we will be waiting awhile which is what I was trying to get at, hoping they won't go there lol.

Reactions: blackpupjean
Status
Not open for further replies.