02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Does anyone know how we find the daily survey HITs? I did a HIT yesterday that said it was a daily for 30 days but I don't know how to find it again?
You can try searching for the requester. That's how I find them if they don't send a follow up email.

Reactions: sarcasta

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision-Making Experiment [Additional bonus up about $2.50] | Accept
Requester: CoCoSci Lab at Princeton [A1S8PU3QK4OKG3] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$22.03] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=6.43] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 10
Description: Make a series of decisions for a psychology experiment (p>
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: DareAngel3

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Nevermind, Standford hit is NOT working. It asked me a bunch of weird shit and then was like "Ok submit now" but it's meant to be an hour long.

edit: It then said to submit and I'd be compensated for my time, so that's what I did. I guess I'll see if that turns into a rejection or not.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Nevermind, Standford hit is NOT working. It asked me a bunch of weird shit and then was like "Ok submit now" but it's meant to be an hour long.

edit: It then said to submit and I'd be compensated for my time, so that's what I did. I guess I'll see if that turns into a rejection or not.
Mine told me that they had enough people and to submit to be compensated for my time.

jan

Reaction score

If they accept it,
you'll get a penny :)

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the bang slang to me because I don't get it I think and it sounds kind of...
you know. like grown up talk.
Sincerely, the 100 year old turker

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the bang slang to me because I don't get it I think and it sounds kind of...
you know. like grown up talk.
Sincerely, the 100 year old turker
Banging is slang for having sex. So HasBanged would mean has had sex.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm at the point where buying a new laptop would probably pay for itself at this point.
I've been looking at doing the same. Some of the my components on my computer are starting to falter. Not worth replacing them when upgrading everything is only marginally more expensive.
I found a refurbished laptop I wanted to use to until I can do something about putting together a new desktop. The IRS had other ideas and by the time I straighten that nonsense out it probably won't be around anymore.

Reactions: Gator

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
$7.41 to go for weekly goal. I'm excited and hoping this can get done today!
What is your weekly goal? I know you've told us before but I forget all the time b/c I'm a vegetable.

Reactions: Kennedy and Gator

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been looking at doing the same. Some of the my components on my computer are starting to falter. Not worth replacing them when upgrading everything is only marginally more expensive.
I found a refurbished laptop I wanted to use to until I can do something about putting together a new desktop. The IRS had other ideas and by the time I straighten that nonsense out it probably won't be around anymore.
My laptop screen doesn't work so it's hooked up to a TV for a moment but I think it's starting to die anyway. The fan gets super loud just running scripts and nothing else. When I actually have to do work on it it's in slow motion. So just want to get something cheap so I can sit on my couch and work on it.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My laptop screen doesn't work so it's hooked up to a TV for a moment but I think it's starting to die anyway. The fan gets super loud just running scripts and nothing else. When I actually have to do work on it it's in slow motion. So just want to get something cheap so I can sit on my couch and work on it.
Probably just dirty and needs a fan, my fan got loud then it finally just died. I had it replaced and the inside cleaned out for 100 bucks, works great now.

Reactions: Gator
Status
Not open for further replies.