02/26 - Talk Talk Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So...a little off topic, but how often do you guys vacuum and mop your floors?
I only vacuum once a week, I need to do it more but I have to borrow my sister's vacuum because mine died so it's a pain in the ass. Mopping is the same, sometimes twice a week if it looks visibly dirty.

Reactions: GTR and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Damn!, I try to shoot for 300 but I don't have student loans. Looks like I may be using my turk money to pay off medical debt.
I'm only 8,000,000 A9's away from paying off my student loans, so you could say it's going pretty well so far.
Yay! Btw, I looked and the Q on Canada issuing a travel warning to France is what tanked me. Pooh.
I have no idea what my standing is and have never checked :grimace: guess I'll do that lol

Skylycat

Reaction score
Good afternoon all. I took a lovely nap and my PE shows it $5.54 boo Then the first thing I catch I miss the comprehension questions. Oopsy

TabethaC

Reaction score
Title: Video game evaluation | Accept
Requester: Remi Trudel [A1ASHH25OV40GI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.08] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.82] [Fast=4.04] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=3.60] [Pen=0.50] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 23
Description: A short survey in which you will be asked to evaluate a video game. COMPUTER users only, the functionality of the game is limited when using handheld devices.This study can be completed in 6-7 min and pays $ 0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: sarcasta

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I only vacuum once a week, I need to do it more but I have to borrow my sister's vacuum because mine died so it's a pain in the ass. Mopping is the same, sometimes twice a week if it looks visibly dirty.
I have been a bit lazy about it in the past by waiting until there are large dust bunnies threatening to riot and I was just wondering what other people do. I did a bit of spring cleaning over the weekend and my floors already need cleaning again....damn kids and animals....

barny

(╯>.<)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
It's one of those days for me where the motivation and drive just isn't there...

If its the same one I'm thinking of, it is after 6 PM.
Yep, this.

Reactions: GTR

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I vacuum twice a week, I don't mop that often because my house is 95% carpet. It gets swept often but mopping is maybe once every 2 weeks.

Alot of times mopping is a chore a kid is given for getting in trouble..it makes my sciatic nerve act up so I don't do it as much as I should.

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
IDK if Im just slow but these geo's are very underpaid, If I am focusing and doing them well I can do $4 an hour on these. But if Im sloppy and not caring I can do $7 an hour.
I didn't love them when I checked them out. I read up them after I got the qual and what you just said seems to be the knock on them.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I have been a bit lazy about it in the past by waiting until there are large dust bunnies threatening to riot and I was just wondering what other people do. I did a bit of spring cleaning over the weekend and my floors already need cleaning again....damn kids and animals....
I have to mop way more frequently than I would otherwise because of my dog. And I have to vacuum way more frequently than I used to because of my kid. otherwise I'm pretty sure it'd be like...once every 2-3 weeks. lol

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I do it a lot more now after FrenchToast @FrenchToast taught me how to do it easily (with your FEET, who needs a mop??) so I probably do my kitchen every few days (I cook a lot and I'm not good at not making a mess of it). I mop the bathroom floor as little as possible, like once every two weeks, b/c I'm a gremlin. We have hard wood floors and have to vacuum like every other day, but we have a handheld dyson so it's not that big of a deal.

This is all an improvement from last year during which we mopped and vacuumed almost never and it was awful depression is one hell of a drug.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I do it a lot more now after FrenchToast @FrenchToast taught me how to do it easily (with your FEET, who needs a mop??) so I probably do my kitchen every few days (I cook a lot and I'm not good at not making a mess of it). I mop the bathroom floor as little as possible, like once every two weeks, b/c I'm a gremlin. We have hard wood floors and have to vacuum like every other day, but we have a handheld dyson so it's not that big of a deal.

This is all an improvement from last year during which we mopped and vacuumed almost never and it was awful depression is one hell of a drug.
yupyup. My place isn't dirty but it's super cluttered because depression. it bugs me but...yeah.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Jocelyn Belanger for work related to 3SBNLSTU6T47T92K08N6LOMKAHBZDE.
The value of your bonus is: $0.30 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

No, thank you Jocelyn Belanger.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have to mop way more frequently than I would otherwise because of my dog. And I have to vacuum way more frequently than I used to because of my kid. otherwise I'm pretty sure it'd be like...once every 2-3 weeks. lol
I like having cats they make less mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.