02/27 - Memory Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ehh I'd kind of disagree cause I think they serve different functions. Yeah, you can have PC searching for posts from a certain requester, but that's going to up your page requests/slow down your other pandas. HM lets you know when certain requesters post without any of that.
I meant paired with HF like they said earlier.

edit: I agree that HM is better than PC for just monitoring requesters.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
If HF/PC work fine for you use those, it's a preferences(, yo) thing. To me HM is good for when you get up and wander off because the alert noise is absolutely horrid.
Oh god, I can barely even stand the HF/PC noises. :p I'll have to trial it with a few things I guess.

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Isn't HIT finder doing essentially the same thing as scraper?
Yes?

edit: I probably said something out of order or not typed right earlier. I'm just trying to say that if HF paired with PC works for them, they don't have to switch it up to also add HM. HM, to me, is better for when you're not sitting there or not paying attention to HF.

Oh god, I can barely even stand the HF/PC noises. :p I'll have to trial it with a few things I guess.
You can change it, I just didn't because the sound was annoying enough for me

Last edited:

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
At least you can customize PC alerts :) I've changed all of mine.
I know, I've just been too lazy to change it haha.

(probably shouldn't be complaining then, right? just can't help myself :rolleyes:)

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
It can be changed...mine is the sound of a cork popping. I did this because I usually have headphones on.

Reactions: ctraltDel

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MPI ARC for work related to 3H1C3QRA02LDNOC85YQKOD5LCIQECD.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
A while ago you completed one of our HITs. Your bonus earnings depended on your decisions and the decisions of other MTurkers. We have now recorded all decisions and can pay you. Your bonus earnings are: $ 0.01

:bruins:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from MPI ARC for work related to 3H1C3QRA02LDNOC85YQKOD5LCIQECD.

A while ago you completed one of our HITs. Your bonus earnings depended on your decisions and the decisions of other MTurkers. We have now recorded all decisions and can pay you. Your bonus earnings are: $ 0.01

Nice

Reactions: MerryLou

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

You got C to the J @C to the J

bxpretzel

Ari Gold
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
my radio keybinds script doesn't seem to be working. any ideas? could another script be not working with it? i have fewer scripts at home on my macbook and the script was working this weekend. not working on my work computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.