02/27 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
pretty bad unfortunately. BUT. The cough is almost completely gone, sooooo that should be a good thing. I go to the doc Friday evening.
the rib should heal on its own. I've broken mine twice (once an accident when I was a teen and once because my daughter decided she needed a little more 'womb-room' and........kicked!)
they just sort of heal w/o intervention.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
the rib should heal on its own. I've broken mine twice (once an accident when I was a teen and once because my daughter decided she needed a little more 'womb-room' and........kicked!)
they just sort of heal w/o intervention.
yeah, The doc is for a follow up on the bronchitis, and I'm hoping maybe to get a muscle relaxer to sleep better. I've been icing it and trying to down my activity. Luckily the boyfriend has been great and helping with my farm chores since I can't lift much.

spchles1

Reaction score

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
WIN! WIN! WIN!

Imma be asleep by the time this batch runs out anyway, I want you to have some!
We shall see!
I need something to replace the hole in my heart from Noah being gone.
Gator @Gator Peachy @PeachyRider message him and see if he's going to post anything else.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
got second rowan bonus of the evening - 5 cents and some stats feedback that I'm estatic over (much improved over the 17 cent batch stats he gave me) but not sure if I'm allowed to share the stats with you for fear it might be enough detail about his batch to help you out and not give him the quality data he wants.

EDIT: That was fun. Just did a rowan about stuffing a bra and I have no experience with that. :ahhh:

Last edited:

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
helping you to be the "awesome wife" time. What is your husband's webpage again and is there a streaming video event tonight?
His streaming page is here and he should be on tonight :) 7:15 or so

Status
Not open for further replies.