02/27 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not usually but I need the money. I mean I guess my "shift" is shifted 4-5 hours later than most people normally, but not this late (early). Also stupid Comcast cost me a half-hour work.
I getchu. I'm a sometimes insomniac and occasionally think of just working instead of staring at my ceiling. Is it not bad super early/super late?

Reactions: Merovign and savvy

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Jonathan Libgober for work related to 3ACRLU860OB6BFJFM0N1M3E6POSBEA. The value of your bonus is: $9.00 USD The Requester included this note: Thank you:celebrate2:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I getchu. I'm a sometimes insomniac and occasionally think of just working instead of staring at my ceiling. Is it not bad super early/super late?
When I get up at 5am its either okayish to terrible. This morning I had rowans tho.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Soooo should we all who don't have the Rowan qual message him HERE to ask him for forgiveness or message him via MTurk proper? lol

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not usually but I need the money. I mean I guess my "shift" is shifted 4-5 hours later than most people normally, but not this late (early). Also stupid Comcast cost me a half-hour work.
I said I was wanting a break after Noah, but I've been spending too much money so I need more money.
Gotta make at least goal of $10.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
In addition to all that I have insomnia frequently anyway. Doing Turking 'cause I haven't been able to keep a regular schedule.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice start to the morning.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jonathan Libgober for work related to 3ACRLU860OB6BFJFM0N1M3E6POSBEA.
The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately I have 3 horses way due for hoof trims right now and I physically can't do it sooooo. This rib needs to heal in the next five days LOL
They will survive as horses without timely hoof trims. Get wel l l l l, first. And most happy to hear about the even-further-attenuated cough. [cough cough]

Status
Not open for further replies.