Not open for further replies.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
can someone enlighten me about Rowan?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Well that sounds like a pain in the ass. Hope it goes quickly.

What baseball game are you going to see?
Comerica Park, Tigers vs. Marlins on May 23rd. Taking my dad and surprising my daughter for her 14th birthday a couple weeks early. I am going to let her get up and get ready for school then tell her as she is about to head out the door that she isn't going to school because we are going to a Tigers game.

I always get tickets right behind home plate, this time in the 7th row so we will be on TV. That should give my teen some solid anxiety. lol

GTR

Reaction score
WTH this ball game has like six pages of rules. I've been up for 20 hours.
also, i had been up 18 hours when i saw the book of instructions... just power thru man, it is worth the bonus, and keep pushing even if you get half way thru and want to rage ball quit... keep going it will be good.

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score
You earned $10.00.
This consists of the automatic $2.00 payment for completing the HIT, and $8.00 that will be paid to you as a bonus.

worth :greedy:
Same here bonus paid out the morning did it later yesterday afternoon.

Reactions: Sondi and Gator

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Comerica Park, Tigers vs. Marlins on May 23rd. Taking my dad and surprising my daughter for her 14th birthday a couple weeks early. I am going to let her get up and get ready for school then tell her as she is about to head out the door that she isn't going to school because we are going to a Tigers game.

I always get tickets right behind home plate, this time in the 7th row so we will be on TV. That should give my teen some solid anxiety. lol
Awesome. That should be a lot of fun. Go Tigers!

Reactions: sofaslug

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I did around 1000 hits for H2R on Saturday. Never done anything for them before. I was scared for the last 4 days that they might be rejected. Woke up today to find them all approved.
H2R airplane 3d HITs -

I went in on those for few hours this weekend too, and was so relieved to see them AA 3 day. yay!

Last edited:

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Not worth it AT ALL. $2.50 for a half hour and I should have been asleep hours ago.

Bye all. Edit: There's a big random element and basically I got the short end of the... ball.
You're not alone - I ended up with $3.50 bonus, with $2 pay so = $5.50 for ~50 minutes here.

Been observing people repeat the word "ball" for days now with this HIT, so -

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope Hotel gives me more lovin today so I can stop being slightly regretful about the Rowan situation :salt:
I finally took the stupid qual for those hits yesterday and never heard back from him. Does that mean I just didn't qualify? I always got the qual for his hits!

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I finally took the stupid qual for those hits yesterday and never heard back from him. Does that mean I just didn't qualify? I always got the qual for his hits!
No, I think you've got to look on the qual hit itself, that's how I found mine.

A lot of super cool folks didn't get the qual so you can join our club if you want (if you didn't get it)

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
No, I think you've got to look on the qual hit itself, that's how I found mine.

A lot of super cool folks didn't get the qual so you can join our club if you want (if you didn't get it)
Oh I see it. He said:

Hi there - thanks for trying out my Qualification HIT! I just accepted it :) Unfortunately, it doesn't look like you scored high enough right now, but stay tuned since I can promote you later :)

That's a lot of smiley faces for telling someone they didn't get a qual.

Status
Not open for further replies.