02/27 - Wild Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Where are you from? We've picked up a decent amount of studio money around my part of the country too. There's a lot less actual movie making in California now than there used to be for sure but what films?
New Mexico. Other big incentive states are Louisiana and Georgia. I think Michigan might have killed or curtailed their incentive program because I used to see a lot of content created with their incentive but don't see much anymore.

Films shot in New Mexico:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_shot_in_New_Mexico

most famous TV shows shot in NM was Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I would consider In Plain Sight and Longmire as two other famous TV shows shot in NM.

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I dropped down to 82% correct on Zeller hits but still have my qual. the random one he chose was correct. I think that's the key. You keep your qual if the random one he picks is a correct one. Seems that way at any rate. My percentage dropped from earlier when it was in the 90s. Will try harder tomorrow if he still has them up. We'll see.

I did that new Noah hit. Not sure if I did it correctly. Hopefully I did. It did go purple on me afterward. So we're only allowed to do one for now. We'll see I guess.
I've been hovering in the low to mid 80s on the Zellerses. The randomly picked one I usually have the real one chosen as most or second most likely.

Reactions: TabethaC

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score
for the record i went down to 77% in one email. i think today it was like 88, 77, 89, 91 or something like that

Reactions: Merovign

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
everything is cumulative.

Reactions: Merovign

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
40 seconds

Title: 1-2 minute survey for $0.20(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.75] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.95] [Fair=4.55] [Reviews=484] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.80] [Res=0.00] [Rec=74] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=11]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: Answer survey questions to earn money
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
New Mexico. Other big incentive states are Louisiana and Georgia. I think Michigan might have killed or curtailed their incentive program because I used to see a lot of content created with their incentive but don't see much anymore.

Films shot in New Mexico:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Films_shot_in_New_Mexico

most famous TV shows shot in NM was Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul. I would consider In Plain Sight and Longmire as two other famous TV shows shot in NM.
I've actually seen a few episodes of Longmire. That's kind of surprising. I haven't seen much of anything that's been made that recently.

I live right outside of Atlanta. The boom in the film industry here was sort of lost on me because I don't watch tv anymore and I hardly watch movies. There's more going on than I thought it turns out.

http://www.projectcasting.com/news/now-filming-in-georgia/

That article has some of the current and recently completed shows and movies being filmed here. Also in that article is something about our newly elected Governor being cause for the movie money to head elsewhere. I wonder who we'll end up picking. The schlub we just elected governor or all that entertainment money?

Status
Not open for further replies.