02/28 - Thumb Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
[step] You can use plain oats, but lean lean oats, green marijuana, or safflower work particularly well. Mix raw oats with buttermilk or honey for a healthy, fast-packed snack.

Thanks for the breakfast idea Rowan!
what are unlean oats?
:cliff:

Reactions: FrenchToast and Liz

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Someone posted something a couple or three weeks ago about a methodology/program/"script" that 'enforces' 20- or 25-minute work intervals. Can't remember the name of the damn thing.
there's a lot of phone apps I've tried too.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
The whole breast feeding thing is an odd debate...I've seen people do it when their kids are like 5 and other moms are like as soon as they have teeth no fucking way.
Yeah, I am ready to be done. He's 2.5. I say to each their own.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This woman was arrested for having sex with a 13 year old boy...a few things here....1 she kinda looks like Trish Stratus...2 this boy is fucked now, I doubt he'll ever top this one for the rest of his life...and 3 how the fuck does a woman that looks like that sleep with a teenage boy that probably smells like a nutsack on a summer day?

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, I am ready to be done. He's 2.5. I say to each their own.
What do you think of women that breast feed like their 7 year olds...like I find that weird.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a qual on the A9s?
No, BUT, there are really great scripts that make 90% of them easier. I like the keybinds one, but they make their $/hr MUCH higher. Next time they have a batch, ask in the chat and I'm sure someone will have a script for it.

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score

This woman was arrested for having sex with a 13 year old boy...a few things here....1 she kinda looks like Trish Stratus...2 this boy is fucked now, I doubt he'll ever top this one for the rest of his life...and 3 how the fuck does a woman that looks like that sleep with a teenage boy that probably smells like a nutsack on a summer day?
cuz she is attracted to pubescent children, just like men who have sex with 13 boys or girls

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: What do you associate with objects? | PANDA
Requester: Elisa [A2O23Q58W1CO9A]
TurkerView: [ $20.22 / hour ]
Description: In this study, you are asked to name 3 things that come to mind when you imagine a certain object. The study will take approximately 20-25 minutes.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 2
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
  • Location EqualTo US
[38S83E1CSPQC5FKI9KE38U5Q293U33]

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I never understand this stuff. She's so pretty and can have plenty of guys her own age...but her grossness now cancels out her prettiness.

Nasty.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
cuz she is attracted to pubescent children, just like men who have sex with 13 boys or girls
Well man where was she when I was 13?

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
What do you think of women that breast feed like their 7 year olds...like I find that weird.
It's weird that the child hasn't weaned TBH. The typical weaning age worldwide if you let the child self-wean is 2.5-5.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Exactly. She's a pedophile.
I never understand this stuff. She's so pretty and can have plenty of guys her own age...but her grossness now cancels out her prettiness.

Nasty.
Pedophiles come in all shapes, sizes, and attractiveness. All are gross.
Well man where was she when I was 13?
Too young to be a pedophile yet.

But yeah prob this is a discussion that should be shelved before the mods get upset.

How does everyone feel about Taco Bell? Garbage that should not be eaten, or garbage that fills the garbage hole in our fast food hearts?

Katia2019

Reaction score
Question: When you do a survey that asks how much of your bonus you want to donate, do you 1. donate it all, 2. donate a portion, or 3. donate nothing to maximize your bonus?

I usually donate nothing, but one time I donated 10 cents of my $1.00 because I thought it was a good charity.

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
[header] How to prepare for a night of drinking [title] Get plenty of rest beforehand. [step] You probably won't be getting much sleep the night you go out. You could end up at an after-party with the band or doing karaoke with the dj's aunt.

That sounds like a wild night IMO

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

But yeah prob this is a discussion that should be shelved before the mods get upset.

How does everyone feel about Taco Bell? Garbage that should not be eaten, or garbage that fills the garbage hole in our fast food hearts?
depends on level of drunkeness for the tacohell

Reactions: Despairagus

reprise

Contributor
Reaction score

I went through a taco bell stage. It's not mexican food but it's still mostly good.

Status
Not open for further replies.