02/29 - Leap Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Travel Game | PANDA
Requester: RPI_SI_LAB [A2ECVVX9WHBDRT] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Doing research on travel for a game, 4-8 minutes
Time: 8 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Title: Dog Game | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.50 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: Provide input and feedback to help design a dog game for kids, 4-8 minutes
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Title: Pet Game | PANDA
TO Ratings:
Submit a new TO review
Description: Doing research on pets for a game, 4-8 minutes

8 minute timer, easy

Last edited:

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
So Sergey never came back?

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think Freud would say something more like, " If you can't do it, it's probably because you want to bang your own mother".

Reactions: hyway

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I also have 5 and have to say my experiences have been very similar. You must have amazing kids, mine all thrive to make my life as miserable as possible.
Gunna preface this with I've had some libations...so...

4 out of my 5 make my life pretty awesome. I've wanted to smack one of them, though. the kid in Brazil right now. He...put us through a lot.

And one decided to beat my ass to Heaven so I'm not so thrilled with her decision to do THAT, but I still love her.

And, it makes life much easier on the last two (who were born after she left) cuz now I'm way too lenient on them just cuz they're alive. (The two before her? Still judged by the old criteria. So...they gotta rock!)

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
Only have about 1400 more approved to get to 5000. I can almost taste all those sergey hits.
Newer to the turking game, so 3.6k more to go for me, but planning on a few days of not worrying about profit and spamming penny hits for numbers.

Reactions: essjay

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
And one decided to beat my ass to Heaven so I'm not so thrilled with her decision to do THAT, but I still love her.
My younger brother (he's 11 years younger than me) punched his mom in the face when he was about 13. I'm only sad he beat me to it and that I wasn't there to see it.

Reactions: hyway
Status
Not open for further replies.