03/01 - Super Tuesday!

Have you voted in the primary yet? (See the first post for more info, & please avoid debates here.)

• Yes, my state already had its primary/caucus, and I voted in it!

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yes, my state votes today, and I've voted! (If in a caucus state, I'm going this evening!)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • My state hasn't voted yet, but I'll go vote when it does!

Votes: 65 48.9%
  • No, I accidentally missed my state's registration deadline or don't have right ID. (Double-check!)

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • No, I don't care about the future. (C'mon.)

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • No, I'm not a US citizen.

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
u guys ever wonder what it would be like once the general population catches on to mturk?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not stating that you should do this, but what they did was essentially act like we didn't have any money. I mean, they literally would say that: "We don't have the money for that", for EVERYthing. I used to think that we were a problem away from homelessness. It wasn't until I got my first apartment and they had to co-sign that I found out that those fools were WELL OFF! The form that they filled out showed how much they made...my jaw almost dropped. The LIARS! They most certainly did have the money. Anyway, I always vowed since I was a kid that I would stash money so that I would never end up homeless.
LOL! Good job on them.

My kid sees me working mturk plus he often goes to the day job with me. He knows we aren't wealthy. However, we are doing better than I let him believe. I don't say it for everything, cuz I kinda like spending money a little, lol, but I have said a lot "we can't afford that."

Reactions: CatWhiskers

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought that's what was going on until I paid attention and made sure I typed it in right. Then I tried it on every computer in my house, and it does it on all of them. And a survey just redirected to mturk.com at the end, and it did it on that.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
You can also make a little rip...uh...nevermind. Prolly shouldn't teach people how to float a check, lol...
As someone who worked in check processing for 13 years, I can tell you that short of the check having gone through a mulcher we'd still clear it.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Have Virals ever dropped twice in one day? Or can I turn that panda off for now? I'm getting page request errors and really don't want to stop anything :/

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
D

Deleted member 481

OK, time to take a nice relaxing bath & then setup my new router. Kinda bummed I didn't get any Sergey hits today, oh well. Happy turking all.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
As someone who worked in check processing for 13 years, I can tell you that short of the check having gone through a mulcher we'd still clear it.
Absolutely they would clear. This was way back in the day (for me - 25 years ago) so delay was the game...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.