03/01 - Super Tuesday!

Have you voted in the primary yet? (See the first post for more info, & please avoid debates here.)

• Yes, my state already had its primary/caucus, and I voted in it!

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Yes, my state votes today, and I've voted! (If in a caucus state, I'm going this evening!)

Votes: 21 15.8%
  • My state hasn't voted yet, but I'll go vote when it does!

Votes: 65 48.9%
  • No, I accidentally missed my state's registration deadline or don't have right ID. (Double-check!)

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • No, I don't care about the future. (C'mon.)

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • No, I'm not a US citizen.

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I am really going there. My sister is in grad school at UK and it's her spring break. :)
UK is my alma mater. Is she old enough to go to bars, or are you just doing restaurants. Ok, just realized how silly that question is. But if you get a chance, go to McCarthy's Irish bar. I worked there for a lot of years, and it was once a whole lot of fun.

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Adios amigos! Gonna go on scorpion watch then go to bed... (Silly, I know, but after the one this morning anything that touches my skin freaks me the fuck out) We haven't killed him yet.. we're just trying to figure out what to do with him i.e. I'm too scared to deal with his shit

Reactions: Kerek

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Adios amigos! Gonna go on scorpion watch then go to bed... (Silly, I know, but after the one this morning anything that touches my skin freaks me the fuck out) We haven't killed him yet.. we're just trying to figure out what to do with him i.e. I'm too scared to deal with his shit
Burn the house down and move to the moon where hopefully there are no scorpions. Or spiders.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Do you have any dynamite?

Reactions: Kerek

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
UK is my alma mater. Is she old enough to go to bars, or are you just doing restaurants. Ok, just realized how silly that question is. But if you get a chance, go to McCarthy's Irish bar. I worked there for a lot of years, and it was once a whole lot of fun.
Ok, I'm on the phone right now with Edwin. He's the inept brother of the owner. I don't know why l'm typing in italics right now, but I told Edwin to look out for some folks. Code name Vanyanka

Reactions: Vanyanka and YAHU

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ok, I'm on the phone right now with Edwin. He's the inept brother of the owner. I don't know why l'm typing in italics right now, but I told Edwin to look out for some folks. Code name Vanyanka
That is awesome. I'll totally use the codename and look like a fool.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
for Kaduichi, because I like to tease him.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Night crew not very lucrative tonight

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.