03/07 - Tangerine Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Don't be afraid to write them, what they gonna do? take your qual away, soft ban you

:LOL:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer if the address and phone supplied matches the address on the website of the given URL. | Accept
Requester: Zachary Elliott [A25FMDSQH98IOJ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$29.81] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.07
Duration: 5:00
Available: 2859
Description: We are trying to verify whether or not a specific website matches a specific business. We are verifying this through matching addresses and phone numbers.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: MarkC

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
maybe they used Mturks method of picking Masters by letting a blind monkey throw shit at a spinning wheel with everyone's ID on it and whoever it hit got it
I haven't even done any since those first batches where you had to mark things with the little +, and even then I probably only did about 5-10 of them. They gave me the qual.

GTR

Reaction score
I haven't even done any since those first batches where you had to mark things with the little +, and even then I probably only did about 5-10 of them. They gave me the qual.
glad you have it and am happy for the ones that did, but this is some BS for the ones that did many of the batches and did not get any ban, it's like "Hey you did good work, but no Qual for you"

who knows what their method is but it sucks lol
I don't usually get worked up over stuff like this but this just does not seem right

GTR

Reaction score
and I would mark all of those bananas on those ones with the marker
I mean I took my time to mark every damn object on those

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Their method for giving the soft bans are borked.

Their method for giving the qual is borked.

They don't seem to know what they're doing.

They should give everyone except obvious scammers a clean slate til they can figure their shit out.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'd be less inclined to hate them if they didn't keep telling me how amazing the HITs pay when they don't

TabethaC

Reaction score
glad you have it and am happy for the ones that did, but this is some BS for the ones that did many of the batches and did not get any ban, it's like "Hey you did good work, but no Qual for you"

I don't usually get worked up over stuff like this but this just does not seem right
Same here. I just don't get it. I sent him a message asking if he could tell me what I did wrong that I didn't get the qual. I mentioned that I wanted to know in case he ever decided to open the hits again, that way I don't make those same mistakes. Though, I really don't think I made any mistakes and thought I did good work but yeah. It sucks that so many of us didn't get it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

No, I agree. It seems silly that they would give it to me when I don't even do those HITs. The last one I did was months ago and it's not even the same ones that they run anymore. It doesn't seem like a very effective way of qualling a workforce.

Status
Not open for further replies.