Title: Choices(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Geoffrey Tomaino [A2DGKZEAE4DRL1] (Req TV): $11.04/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [533872601-132951] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;
3 minutes

cassius

Reaction score
did anyone see the latest epi of New Amsterdam? there was a guy on there playing a secret service person who looked exactly like those nondescript face hits we get, the things that are computerized. I wondered if they made up this person for the show.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Good morning. I would like to hit $10 again today, but kinda struggling.

Interviews starting at 9:30 until lunch, and then I'll be back. Been sick to my stomach for two days, so that's fun. No being healthy for me! Tried eating through it yesterday, going to try not eating today.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning. I would like to hit $10 again today, but kinda struggling.

Interviews starting at 9:30 until lunch, and then I'll be back. Been sick to my stomach for two days, so that's fun. No being healthy for me! Tried eating through it yesterday, going to try not eating today.
I hope you feel better. You've had a real rough time of it lately :(

savvy

Reaction score
I hope you feel better. You've had a real rough time of it lately :(
*shrug* doc told me to watch out for kidney issues with the side pain because it could've been muscular and more. I haven't had symptoms other than pain and upset tummy. I just think all the meds screwed me up and I'm kinda over it. Would love some health.

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

Reaction score
Don't be confused, changed my avi. Will not be getting boots any time soon unless they're a gift. Critter's and my health bills are priority and taking a toll.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Don't be confused, changed my avi. Will not be getting boots any time soon unless they're a gift. Critter's and my health bills are priority and taking a toll.
awww i love your horse! what's it's name?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
This is also a nice avi, we get to see you AND a horse!

Reactions: Sondi and savvy

savvy

Reaction score
awww i love your horse! what's it's name?
He is called Shadow, Shadowbug, Bug, Buggy, Shadnado (like Sharknado), Shaddy, The black swan... lol.

His registered name is creepy, Candyman's Shadow (combination of his parent's names.)

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
He is called Shadow, Shadowbug, Bug, Buggy, Shadnado (like Sharknado), Shaddy, The black swan... lol.

His registered name is creepy, Candyman's Shadow (combination of his parent's names.)
lmao that is sinister

Reactions: Sondi and savvy

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Title: Compulsivity Study(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Evdokiya Knyazhanskaya [A1D9IR8U0EM6X6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.52] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=20.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 5 days
Available: 2
Description: This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University. The survey includes questionnaires that assess your current and past thoughts and behaviors. The full survey should take 15-30 minutes to complete. In the beginning of the survey you will be asked a number of eligibility questions. If eligible, you will be directed to the remainder of the survey. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at the bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, compensation of $3 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). If you are not eligible, you will be compensated $1 for completing the eligibility questionnaire. You must complete the entirety of the survey provided to you in order to receive compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at MTurkCS@gmail.com.
Qualifications: Exc: [-1519343981-132970] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short study on important things in life(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
Requester: J LAMMERS [A3DWTZRHFVMMSA] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.89] [Fast=3.82] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=4.12] [Reviews=23] [ToS=6]
TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.15
Duration: 30:00
Available: 17
Description: In this very short study, we want to know which things are important in life for you.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.