03/07 - Tangerine Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Questicle

Reaction score
My boyfriend just got home from work super early and brought me a Biggby coffee. :love:

He spoils me and supports me in the fact that I never want to leave the house so he's always bringing me stuff.
Does he also deliver to Clarkston? I could go for some Biggby right about now.

Katia2019

Reaction score
6-8 minute survey about politics
MIT Political Science
Reward $1.20

Survey link instructions:

There are two versions of this survey. One version is very short, and one version is longer. The longer version will take approximately 6-8 minutes. Respondents who complete the short version of the survey will be paid $0.25, and respondents who complete the long version of the survey will be paid $1.20.

So I got the short version, but the HIT is for $1.20? Does this imply that my HIT will be rejected and I will receive a $0.25 bonus instead? Shouldn't the HIT have been listed at $0.25 instead?

Last edited:

FrenchToast

best thing since sliced bread
Reaction score
Does he also deliver to Clarkston? I could go for some Biggby right about now.
No way too far from us. LOL We southeast of GR.

What is this Biggby?
The BEST coffee chain. Better than starbucks imo. they started in Michigan as Beaners Coffee, but they got sued and had to change their name.

Reactions: sarcasta

spchles1

Reaction score
MIT Political Science
Reward $1.20

There are two versions of this survey. One version is very short, and one version is longer. The longer version will take approximately 6-8 minutes. Respondents who complete the short version of the survey will be paid $0.25, and respondents who complete the long version of the survey will be paid $1.20.

So I got the short version, but the HIT is for $1.20? Does this imply that my HIT will be rejected and I will receive a $0.25 bonus instead? Shouldn't the HIT have been listed at $0.25 instead?
I should have returned it, I got the short version too. I guess I'm waiting on a rejection for it, but lets see.

Katia2019

Reaction score
I should have returned it, I got the short version too. I guess I'm waiting on a rejection for it, but lets see.
I submitted it anyway as well.. I can afford the rejection and it was less than a minute, so worth the risk.

masterx1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else here take nootropics too? I started some 5-HTP this morning into my stack. Feeling a little loopy.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I submitted it anyway as well.. I can afford the rejection and it was less than a minute, so worth the risk.
I got the short version and submitted as well. I checked before i did the hit and it said no rejections reported.

Reactions: Katia2019

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: short 2 min survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: J.V. Universita Bocconi VAT: IT03628350153 [A2GP1CE192BP5Q] (Req TV): $13.50/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
answer a couple of charity-donation questions
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

IridescentOwl

Reaction score
Anyone else here take nootropics too? I started some 5-HTP this morning into my stack. Feeling a little loopy.
I only ever had that in Dreamwater , and that was years ago. I wasn't sure which it was but something in it made me have really racing thoughts I couldn't turn off and I hated I and never tried dreamwater again lol at the time I deduced it was probably the 5-htp but who knows, I don't even remember what the other things were.

Reactions: masterx1234

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
MIT Political Science
Reward $1.20

What will happen is they'll reject and bonus us $0.25. After everyone gets the rejections then the community will harass the requester and threaten them, their job, their school, their family, and file a complaint with their IRB. Then we'll get it overturned. In total we'll get $1.45 for 30 seconds of work.

Source: 4 years of turking

Status
Not open for further replies.