• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
These Zoltars would have been good pay during the Civil War.
*Akoshan Farewell playing in the background*
*Camera zooms in on sepia-colored letter*

"Dear Margaret, I hope the nickel I sent you from Zoltars is enough to pay all the debts on the farm for the next two years. The forum's been terrible lately, shitposting is out of control and well, I'm not sure I will return home being the same man that I was. A gif can get on your nerves after a while, and I'm in constant fear of taco shell and pizza topping debates.

The only thing keeping me sane is a picture of you, that I look at every time a hit hasn't been posted for 10 minutes. Please tell the children to study hard, I don't want them to end up like me.

Love always, Ulysses.

P.S. It's full of vermin here".

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Listen to a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song and answer a survey about it. | Accept
Requester: AudioKite [A1ZEEGMU3YMZ6] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $7.29] [Pay: 2.65] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 4.86] [Comm: 3.16] [Fair: 4.89] [Reviews: 209] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $5.13] [Pen: 0.13 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.13
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: A musician or label is seeking feedback on a Genre Category: Pop / Dance song from people in the United States who enjoy Genre Category: Pop / Dance music. Listen to the song for at least 30 Seconds and answer a survey about it. NOTE: The qualification test is to confirm you enjoy listening to the designated genre.
Requirements: Likes Pop / Dance GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.15
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 20-30 minute group decision-making game (earn up to $4) | AcceptA
Requester: Michael Ding [A2I53EX6E0YJDY] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $14.47] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 4] [ToS: 0]
TO2:
No Reviews
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 45 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Over a series of rounds, you will make decisions in three-player games. Total earnings will be $1 and $4.
Requirements: Michael Ding Jan2018 Block Past Workers DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Please do this, I need other people to join

swizz

Reaction score
Do you have any scripts? People often will set a panda for a hit that they wanted (and no more are left). That way if they are returned, they'll pick it up.
Take a look through our resources section :)
yup I use a combination of panda crazy, mts and hit scraper. This has just never happened to me where a hit I accepted shows 0 are left, even though a second ago it said there was 1.

Reactions: jan

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
( I'm saving this. You should write a little book.)
*Akoshan Farewell playing in the background*
*Camera zooms in on sepia-colored letter*

"Dear Margaret, I hope the nickel I sent you from Zoltars is enough to pay all the debts on the farm for the next two years. The forum's been terrible lately, shitposting is out of control and well, I'm not sure I will return home being the same man that I was. A gif can get on your nerves after a while, and I'm in constant fear of taco shell and pizza topping debates.

The only thing keeping me sane is a picture of you, that I look at every time a hit hasn't been posted for 10 minutes. Please tell the children to study hard, I don't want them to end up like me.

Love always, Ulysses.

P.S. It's full of vermin here".

Status
Not open for further replies.