Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Academic Research Study(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Derek Powell [A2D0JU8F7ELU91] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.43] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.63] [Pen=0.27] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.60
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: Help academic researchers by participating in a short survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [-1080495519-133132] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Kennedy @Kennedy did you do the ETH DeScil thing? If so, how long did it take? Some underpaid reviews on it and I don't want to do long things.
I’m not Kennedy, but mine took somewhere between 30-35. I think it depends on how many rounds you do in the second half though. My bonus was 4.25.

Reactions: Despairagus

Katia2019

Reaction score
That's not accurate about the boundary tracing HITS.
Before they issued the qual you had to trace three object boundaries no matter what. No matter how many you had to skip.
After they issued the qual marking five images with incorrect placement of the + or an incorrect description of the marked object would trigger the submit button and you would be paid for the HIT. It made actually doing them a much better $/hr proposition.
I think that's the whole point behind issuing the quals. Doesn't mean that they don't have an f'ed up process but I get it. It's the only way to manufacture any accountability. The last three object boundaries batches they released were over 90% unusable and that was after several rounds of each one being confirmed to be an accurate and correctly labeled mark. Do the math on how many $ it cost them to get 0 return and it makes plenty of sense.
So do you still only have to trace 3 pictures before submitting? I was just going off of what I read on the forum on that part..

I do agree that there was a lot of horrible results the last time. I had to keep hiding the boundaries and holding the keyboard button to prevent auto-snapping. I would take my time, usually only getting $4 an hour doing them. It was annoying seeing how many boundaries were clearly not following the instructions.

Edit: I also think it is funny how they gave to qual to many people that never did the tracing HITs.

Last edited:

TabethaC

Reaction score
Kennedy @Kennedy did you do the ETH DeScil thing? If so, how long did it take? Some underpaid reviews on it and I don't want to do long things.
Not the same person. But I just finished. It took me almost an hour. But I did extra of the tasks to get max bonus. Which is $5

Reactions: theturkscribe

Katia2019

Reaction score
Title: 25-35 minute survey about how you view your self and your romantic relationship | Accept
Requester: Michelle Washburn-Busk [A10ALHZC6VQ1J4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.70] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks questions related to how you think about yourself and your romantic relationship. Must currently be in a romantic relationship to participate.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
How long did it take? no reviews, so no time estimate on TV

Clint

Reaction score
Is there a qual test for Adsforce? I can never seem to find them when I see them mentioned.

Reactions: sarcasta

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a qual test for Adsforce? I can never seem to find them when I see them mentioned.
Title: [English] Rate Video Ad According To A Given Question - 1 ~ 3 mins | PANDA
Requester: AdsForce [A3883N8JDOXNGD] (Req TV): $7.95/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 4.48] [Comm: 3.87] [Fast: 4.82]
Description:
Please carefully read the question with prompted video ads
Time: 10 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 6
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Super Worker Status EqualTo 0;

I don't recall doing a qual for it but apparently i did something to get Super Worker Status, idk

Status
Not open for further replies.