03/08 - Funkytown Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I don't remember exactly. I also did other things like read the forum. It seems like 40 minutes, but with the bonus I thought it was worth it.
blech thank you, I'm not doing anything else, might as well slog through it lol

Reactions: Kennedy

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Would it do any good to talk to the school board? Maybe?
Would it do any good to talk to the school board? Maybe?
So far we've talked to the principal, the head of transportation, and now we have someone from the superinten... idk how to spell that... office who is going to "see what she can do."

Skylycat

Reaction score
Title: 25-35 minute survey about how you view your self and your romantic relationship | Accept
Requester: Michelle Washburn-Busk [A10ALHZC6VQ1J4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.70] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks questions related to how you think about yourself and your romantic relationship. Must currently be in a romantic relationship to participate.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: themildone

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all! I've missed you this week. And I probably missed all the money :(
Wound up in the ER on Tuesday for a migraine. This morning my daughter woke up with a 102 fever. She's doing better now, thought I might try to work until I take her to the DR. She's sitting next to me watching my iPAD. She really likes Jaded's av. I hope your sister can get a bus Jaded!

Nikoratos

Contributor
Reaction score
I have another little rant about CVT.... there are so many threads about it on the mturk subreddit. I was irritated last night because I didn't get the qual, but now I don't care as much.

A new batch of tracing object boundaries showed up, which also use this same new qual. From reddit, I see that people are saying you now have to trace 5 pictures instead of 3 like the ones before... totally not worth it now. I am assuming since they moved onto tracing that the 12 cent ones are done with for now, but I could be wrong. These are the same ones that stayed up on mturk for a long time.. now they will just stay up even longer unless the batches are smaller.

It seems that they gave the qual to mostly people who haven't done too many of their HITs... are they trying to make it so their HITs take forever to get done? Even some of the people who got this new qual have said they already got soft-banned. I think it is amusing how CVT is sabotaging their own work. Even if I do get the qual at this point, or they open it back up to everyone in the future, I don't think I will be doing any more of their work from here on out.
That's not accurate about the boundary tracing HITS.
Before they issued the qual you had to trace three object boundaries no matter what. No matter how many you had to skip.
After they issued the qual marking five images with incorrect placement of the + or an incorrect description of the marked object would trigger the submit button and you would be paid for the HIT. It made actually doing them a much better $/hr proposition.
I think that's the whole point behind issuing the quals. Doesn't mean that they don't have an f'ed up process but I get it. It's the only way to manufacture any accountability. The last three object boundaries batches they released were over 90% unusable and that was after several rounds of each one being confirmed to be an accurate and correctly labeled mark. Do the math on how many $ it cost them to get 0 return and it makes plenty of sense.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Wound up in the ER on Tuesday for a migraine. This morning my daughter woke up with a 102 fever. She's doing better now, thought I might try to work until I take her to the DR. She's sitting next to me watching my iPAD. She really likes Jaded's av. I hope your sister can get a bus Jaded!
hi T @theturkscribe's daughter. get well soon

edit: you too T @theturkscribe I hope your migraine is gone

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Oh lort! Feel better :( :hug2:

Reactions: theturkscribe

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 25-35 minute survey about how you view your self and your romantic relationship | Accept
Requester: Michelle Washburn-Busk [A10ALHZC6VQ1J4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.70] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks questions related to how you think about yourself and your romantic relationship. Must currently be in a romantic relationship to participate.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
niiice, caught this from your post <3

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Holy Swagbucks Batman! Well, that cheered me up a little.
03/08/19 Shop: NJOY (next generation vaping) 02/04/2019 +1,500 SB
(I don't vape but I know people that do and I'm like here ya go if you don't like it I guess it could be emergency vape and it's a money maker for me!)

Reactions: CakesandPies

CakesandPies

Reaction score
Glad you're both feeling better, at least a little bit right?

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Feel better!

(You didn't miss shit for money)

GTR

Reaction score
glad you ok, and hope she gets better fast

Status
Not open for further replies.