03/09 - Think Twice Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
16 months. I thought we were past this.
...'past' looks wrong. is it passed? I can't think straight.
When they are hitting milestones, sometimes the body and mind can't keep it together. Like adults they don't wind down. I would always have to start back on my routines when they would do this, I would get a little lazy on the bedtime routine if things were going good.

Reactions: jan

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
When they are hitting milestones, sometimes the body and mind can't keep it together. Like adults they don't wind down. I would always have to start back on my routines when they would do this, I would get a little lazy on the bedtime routine if things were going good.
Now that I think about it, isn't there supposedly a two year sleep regression or something?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Funny how that works. Mine is also up and ready to go but I am mommy dearest and make her sit in her crib until 7 so mommy can coffee up in preparation for dealing with the tiny terrorist.
I would love to have done that this morning. Unfortunately, he got up from the couch and I kept my eyes closed in the hopes he would think it was still bedtime. Nope. He went and got his sippy cup, came back, and hit me on the head with it to let me know he wanted juice.
He has a night kind of like this every now and then, but it's never been this bad. Usually he'll just get up a little early, around 4 or so. But not 1:30 :cry:
sleep regression
shhhh I hate those words

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to have done that this morning. Unfortunately, he got up from the couch and I kept my eyes closed in the hopes he would think it was still bedtime. Nope. He went and got his sippy cup, came back, and hit me on the head with it to let me know he wanted juice.

He has a night kind of like this every now and then, but it's never been this bad. Usually he'll just get up a little early, around 4 or so. But not 1:30 :cry:

shhhh I hate those words
I need a reason for all this insanity!

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

ElleWoods

Contributor
Reaction score
I am old school. No internet, baby powder on hind end, Karo Syrup for Constipation and a drop of whiskey in the bottle.
(no whiskey but it was suggested)
I like your style. My grandma told me to put whiskey on the gums for teething. I also tend to rear in the fashion of the yesteryear.

Reactions: teal4life

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.