03/09 - Think Twice Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Does running another website (swagbucks) in the background in a different browser, hinder my ability to catch HITS?

MrTrentSD

Alive and Kicking
Contributor
Reaction score
Does running another website (swagbucks) in the background in a different browser, hinder my ability to catch HITS?
Is Swag still viable? I used to run phones but found it getting harder and harder to keep them going.

Reactions: lsutiger25

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score
Is Swag still viable? I used to run phones but found it getting harder and harder to keep them going.
I'm not sure - I haven't used it since probably mid-oct. Just was looking for something easy to get Itunes giftcards... but don't want it to mess up turking

Reactions: MrTrentSD

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
I would not think so if you have decent internet. It will just be page requests and that does not eat much bandwidth at all.

Having it open in a different browser will use more memory but even then should not be a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: lsutiger25

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure - I haven't used it since probably mid-oct. Just was looking for something easy to get Itunes giftcards... but don't want it to mess up turking
AFAIK it shouldn't. It has nothing to do with amazon so you don't have to worry about page requests to MTurk, so I would figure as long as your PC has decent enough memory to run more than a few tabs at once, and your internet can handle it, there should be no problem.

Reactions: rjd66 and Kerek

mrs.pynk

wait... what?
Contributor
Reaction score
I was trying some things with it, but noticed that some of the videos stop if the mouse leaves the page or if it gets pushed to the background. If you have a phone you can use, those videos seemed to work better for me.

Reactions: teal4life

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I think the first hit you accept really sets the tone for the day... "There are no hits in this group available to you...." :bode: :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.