03/09 - Think Twice Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: $0.50-$1 to watch a ~5 min video of two people video chating and evaluate their honesty in a survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: RochesterHCI [A179M8C8YPWTAE] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
Description:
Watch a ~5 min video of two people video chating, then fill out short survey on the video
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 21
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
Is this a batch? Tried doing a second one and it is a different video, me thinks it is a batch
I really hope this is a batch because I'm about to do a lot of them. Yolo

Reactions: SleepComa

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
im so happy all of those years of reading crappy magazines as a teenager is paying off
in an underpaid sort of way. Thank you Alegion.

Reactions: Peachy and aveline

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question, multi-option survey (US-based only) | PANDA
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.24] [Fair: 4.72] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.79]
Description:
For each pair of options, choose the option that best answers the question. Explain your choice.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.24
Qualifications: PickFu NDA is 1; Location is US;

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
this is going to sound sensitive and very womanly, but I learned a lot about makeup from my ex since she was obsessed with it.
she also worked at Lush. and I got to try a lot of the products

i appreciate the makeup game

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
screw makeup

Reactions: loki3404

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
this is going to sound sensitive and very womanly, but I learned a lot about makeup from my ex since she was obsessed with it.
she also worked at Lush. and I got to try a lot of the products

i appreciate the makeup game
Stop stereotyping and equating "sensitive" with "womanly". Boxes are no fun for anyone to be placed in. :p

Men would enjoy playing around with beauty products as much as a lot of women do if society weren't so stupid about it. What's "womanly" about grooming and taking care of yourself? Absolutely nothing.

It's a slow day. But I'm done. For now.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Peachy @PeachyRider i took the qual and it got approved idk if i got the qual yet or not :p
yeah I got approved from it about an hour or so ago but haven't been able to take any round 2 hits yet

i'm guessing i didn't get it

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
screw makeup
lol im sorry. did you miss it? (nvm just saw you took it)...anyway last time there was a qual i did it,
didn't hear anything after other people did, msg'd and he responded and gave it to me about two min. later.
So maybe msg him?

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Stop stereotyping and equating "sensitive" with "womanly". Boxes are no fun for anyone to be placed in. :p

Men would enjoy playing around with beauty products as much as a lot of women do if society weren't so stupid about it. What's "womanly" about grooming and taking care of yourself? Absolutely nothing.

a lot of men would not enjoy playing around with beauty products if society wasn't stupid about it. some men would though, i agree

my bad there. i take the blame for stereotyping.

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
a lot of men would not enjoy playing around with beauty products if society wasn't stupid about it. some men would though, i agree

my bad there. i take the blame for stereotyping.
There are also lots of women who wouldn't care or bother with those products if society wasn't stupid about it :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
lol im sorry. did you miss it? (nvm just saw you took it)...anyway last time there was a qual i did it,
didn't hear anything after other people did, msg'd and he responded and gave it to me about two min. later.
So maybe msg him?
i msg'd him last week and got a qual. kind of afraid to do it twice. i will admit i'm not a makeup expert. more of a novice

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

While I agree that "womanly" and "sensitive" are stereotypical words that don't really help; I can tell you from my experience of patiently listening to my ex discuss Claire's new line that I'm just not going to view makeup as fun. That doesn't mean it should stop anyone that does see it as fun.

:cliff:

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.