03/10 - Fortifying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't disagree that mine was my fault, I googled the item and put the French name instead of the English. It didn't take 14 emails one of which asking me (in terrible French) if I spoke French and being a condescending [lovely person.] I'm fine with being told what I did wrong, I'm not fine with being yelled at while it's done. I might have cried.

This was like 3 years ago, clearly I didn't get over it :eek: I still have my qual but I don't do them.
Don't take this the wrong way, but... I thought you left?

:thinking:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I still do them. He has been verbally abusive to me probably 10 times over the past few years. I will go for months without an email, then BAM, there he is again!

I just don't engage with him. If I do, it gets worse (the verbal abuse). Most of the time I do not reply at all, but sometimes he insists or threatens he will revoke my qual if I don't respond. Yeah, he's a pleasure to work for.
He got nasty with me exactly one time. I told him to take his lack of professionalism and go fuck himself with it. Strangely, I still have the qual but I haven't done a single hit for him since, and I wont.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice way to wake up

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3511RHPADVM3PM8HOEAUD3MCT7MRLC.
The value of your bonus is: $14.36 USD

The Requester included this note:
completed HIT

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

rjd66

Need help,send BATCHES
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Public perception of artificial intelligence technology survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Ross Sch of Business [A1K3G8KATA9ENC] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.14] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.23] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
Description:
survey research academic
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: TP Panel: 349481807 N is not less than 100; Exc: [1163319-36221] has not been granted; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9

Status
Not open for further replies.