03/11 - Summing Up Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sara Gates

Reaction score
I've done a few but i am going to wait and see. Everyone one I have done question 3 in task 2 actually has the titles listed from task 1. I don't know if that's a coding error, a weird attention check or what. So i answer as its exactly written and explain in the comment box.

charlie

Reaction score
I've always wanted to go to sxsw.
Austin natives for the most part tend to leave town rather than stick around for it just because it gets so crazy busy around here for the 2 weeks it goes on. I'll never buy passes but it's fun to go wander and people watch. There's always a lot of free RSVP and guest passes for a ton of different events around town. This time around I neither have the money nor the willingness to go on a rainy day.

Reactions: LlamaRhama

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: FireMonkey

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Austin natives for the most part tend to leave town rather than stick around for it just because it gets so crazy busy around here for the 2 weeks it goes on. I'll never buy passes but it's fun to go wander and people watch. There's always a lot of free RSVP and guest passes for a ton of different events around town. This time around I neither have the money nor the willingness to go on a rainy day.
Yea i could imagine it gets pretty crazy there. I always really loved Austin in general. Some of those conferences would be interesting to go to.

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Team Competition Study. Must have had prior experience in a group/team where your group/team competed against other teams. | PANDA
Requester: rl research [A157LCUPYX7AWV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Survey length is about 5 minutes. Read a scenario and answer questions about if you were in that situation.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 96; Location is US;
2 mins, brief writing

Reactions: FireMonkey

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
My favorite bakery is out of sandwiches today so I went to a local growler/bar to get one of their paninis and a beer and it always seems like they're so inconvenienced when you order any food. They stress that you can bring in outside food instead. Like, "no im already here and you make food so give me a damn sandwich."

Sorry, I think I'm just hangry. This beer helps though.

Reactions: jan
Reaction score
Dd got all four at once, the front four..............She was just four? months old. Scary times (the b'feeding, that is..........you know - that whole trust thing:nailbite:). But I remember when I first noticed, she was pretty much up and latched for a day and a half - sleeping every once in awhile for a few minutes. I was SO exhausted, I took her up to a friends house. They were all sitting around, smoking cigarettes............and so I put my organic, baby-worn, AP'd daughter into their hands GLADLY and watched as they passed her around and gave me a rest:bolt:
Everyone keeps asking if I will wean him when he pops these teeth. No way! I'm a bit nervous because his gums are pretty rough at times. We will wean when he is ready I just hope I come out of this with all my parts I went in with!

Reactions: jan

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
My favorite bakery is out of sandwiches today so I went to a local growler/bar to get one of their paninis and a beer and it always seems like they're so inconvenienced when you order any food. They stress that you can bring in outside food instead. Like, "no im already here and you make food so give me a damn sandwich."

Sorry, I think I'm just hangry. This beer helps though.
I really do hate places that hate to do their job. like when you go order food at say taco bell and they have an attitude. Like I get it the job sucks, but you're getting paid to do this job. I'm not asking to be treated like a queen but don't get pissed I asked you to do your job. /rant

jan

Reaction score
Everyone keeps asking if I will wean him when he pops these teeth. No way! I'm a bit nervous because his gums are pretty rough at times. We will wean when he is ready I just hope I come out of this with all my parts I went in with!
keep a finger right at his back gums (ready to push).
I extended b'fed her for longer than I will admit here (but we did the whole ap thing - and even among our peers we were a bit slow to the finish line :wink:.

Reactions: SparklingPrincess

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I really do hate places that hate to do their job. like when you go order food at say taco bell and they have an attitude. Like I get it the job sucks, but you're getting paid to do this job. I'm not asking to be treated like a queen but don't get pissed I asked you to do your job. /rant
I mean, I kind of get it here because I think the bartender is pretty much responsible for making everything and it seems like she's the only one on shift. But if that's the case they should just stop offering sandwiches. It's probably the owners idea and all the employees hate it. Which is probably why you have to ask for a menu.

But in the Taco Bell situation, yes it's absolutely dumb that people in the service industry are rude. Like, dude I'm obviously not rich either, I'm eating at Taco Bell. Give me my soft shell diarrhea taco.

Sara Gates

Reaction score
they get the hint after a bit of teaching them no bite. My son weaned on his own as my pregnancy with his sister progressed. He went to like 16 months i think but i would have done longer if he wanted to. I don't remember when she stopped lol, second child syndrome i don't remember crap now

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Explore Sutro App | PANDA
Requester: Meghna Sheth [A163R49G6ODSD3] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a 3 step click process to explore Sutro App on Sutro's website
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: None

Reactions: Peachy

TylerS

Lazy Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Audiobooks Survey - US ONLY - - - Must read/listen to at least 6 books a year. | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Play Endor [A2QHHNZZ7DRC4E] (Contact)
TO: [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A] [Reviews: 11] [ToS: 0]
Description:
-
HITs Available: 297
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.14.9
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you did not qualify to complete the survey. Please proceed to return your HIT. -------

fucking 3 minute screener.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: CONCEPTUAL Image Tagging | PANDA
Requester: Alegion [A8DQXJEVAM6JF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.83]
Description:
Read instructions & then view images and enter keywords that express the main themes or concepts of the image. If you are working on part 2 of the qualification process, do as many HITs as possible. Top performers will be granted qualifications.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1115
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: L1_Conceptual_Image_Tagging is greater than 50;

LlamaRhama @LlamaRhama

:ahhh:

Reactions: LlamaRhama

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Title: Audiobooks Survey - US ONLY - - - Must read/listen to at least 6 books a year. | PANDA
Description:
-
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Location is US;

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you did not qualify to complete the survey. Please proceed to return your HIT. ------- fucking 3 minute screener.
Yeah I didn't touch it. TO warned of something like that

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Title: CONCEPTUAL Image Tagging | PANDA
Requester: Alegion [A8DQXJEVAM6JF] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 4.83] [Comm: 4.43] [Fast: 4.83]
Description:
Read instructions & then view images and enter keywords that express the main themes or concepts of the image. If you are working on part 2 of the qualification process, do as many HITs as possible. Top performers will be granted qualifications.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1115
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: L1_Conceptual_Image_Tagging is greater than 50;

LlamaRhama @LlamaRhama

:ahhh:
They're back!

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Description:
-

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately you did not qualify to complete the survey. Please proceed to return your HIT. -------

fucking 3 minute screener.
30 minute lockout? That's messed up Google.

Reactions: TylerS
Status
Not open for further replies.