03/12 - Tabasco Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
but how do you feel about that 10 dollars Maria Tortilla? How do you feel about Zoltar deciding that we are all crap between his long wart ridden toes. He says jump and we say how high? We beg for better paying hits due to inflation, and he slaps us in the face with his fun parts and lowers the pay.

Ms. Tortilla, I want you and every turker out there to soar like the mighty eagle! Not flop around with the mudfish like zoltar. He's playing us like chess at a senior citizen rec center. we need to come together and put an end to this madness!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?
i um... havent done a long post in a while.

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
but how do you feel about that 10 dollars Maria Tortilla? How do you feel about Zoltar deciding that we are all crap between his long wart ridden toes. He says jump and we say how high? We beg for better paying hits due to inflation, and he slaps us in the face with his fun parts and lowers the pay.

Ms. Tortilla, I want you and every turker out there to soar like the mighty eagle! Not flop around with the mudfish like zoltar. He's playing us like chess at a senior citizen rec center. we need to come together and put an end to this madness!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?
If I had anything better to do than Zoltar, I'd definitely do it. But I already surpassed my goal for the week and I figure if I make a few extra bucks, that's cool. Besides, if I didn't do them, someone else would. There's always someone else doing crap hits! That's why requesters like Zoltar still exist after all these years.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
If I had anything better to do than Zoltar, I'd definitely do it. But I already surpassed my goal for the week and I figure if I make a few extra bucks, that's cool. Besides, if I didn't do them, someone else would. There's always someone else doing crap hits! That's why requesters like Zoltar still exist after all these years.

its up to us to help break the chain M.T. Remember when we staged a rebellion at MTG, started this forum, and got the other one shut down? If we can do that, we can do anything.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
we are leaving in like 2 hours and my husband hasn't even packed yet :throwrock:
he might pull the old go to guy packing where he just throws whatever into a bag or suitcase and say. "Let's go"

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?

GTR

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely.

I deleted my facebook page a week ago and I have noticed an absolutely DRAMATIC uptick in my mood since.

Social media is just a bunch of pissed off people looking for a forum to take it out on one another. People will argue points they don't even believe in just to exert dominance and bully others. It has become a stress valve. It's like what 4-Chan became over a decade ago.

I seriously recommend deleting, forgetting, and just make sure your real friends have your email/phone number.

The mental reconnect back to the real world has made me feel like part of the living world again. It's incredible.
I keep meaning to rid myself of FB
so sick of getting updates on people that i do not know or want to know

I really do not care that Biff Differson just ate a rack of ribs at Steamer's bar n grill and is ready to do karaoke

that does not make my day better...

I don't go around posting updates on FB about how I am sitting in front of a computer and waiting for a batch to work on while singing "Never Gonna Give You Up"

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Rate the tone of email messages (10 min) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/33U1175E20Q9QIN5N41GX8B6R02XC2/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/33U1175E20Q9QIN5N41GX8B6R02XC2/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Devin Burns • https://worker.mturk.com/requesters/A3MC7G2NCANGYF/projects
TV: [Hrly=$25.78] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A3MC7G2NCANGYF
Reward: 1.33
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: We will present different email messages and want you to rate their tone on a positive to negative scale. Estimated completion time is 10 minutes.
Qualifications: Email Tone Participant DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

4:43 min | $16.92/hr

Reactions: Michele

GTR

Reaction score
Well, it's .... sump'n :ahhh:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jennifer Beatty for work related to 3NOEP8XAU5EAKQVQ76JFE1S68MOPXK.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our survey!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
we can share a small cup of coffee

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?
Seems to have worked with PCVA. Either that or nobody can pass the qual test?

hockeyfan87

Reaction score

I really do not care that Biff Differson just ate a rack of ribs at Steamer's bar n grill and is ready to do karaoke

I don't go around posting updates on FB about how I am sitting in front of a computer and waiting for a batch to work on while singing "Never Gonna Give You Up"
If FB didn't reliably give me info when it comes to one of my hobbies, I would've dropped it awhile ago. Anyone on my feed that constantly posts about politics usually gets blocked.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I don't have a real facebook anymore. I do have a fake one though that I use to stalk people.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Collect Pricing Data from a Dog Training Website | Accept
Requester: Ben Allen [A36UDCXH76ZM03] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4194
Description: Review the given website and collect the information as requested.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
hopefully better than those groomer ones eh?[/td][/tr]

Questicle

Reaction score
Title: Collect Pricing Data from a Dog Training Website | Accept
Requester: Ben Allen [A36UDCXH76ZM03] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 4194
Description: Review the given website and collect the information as requested.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
hopefully better than those groomer ones eh?[/td][/tr]
Most don't provide pricing.

Reactions: theturkscribe
Status
Not open for further replies.