03/13 - Mostly Simple Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just got confused and typed : spider : to try it and it was a scary one crawling and I recoiled from my screen :(

Reactions: Kerek

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Real talk. I went to the celebrity baseball game here in h-town, during all star game weekend in 2004?! I think. Nick Lachey played. He was the only guy that didnt treat spectators like they were human garbage. Went out into the crowd and took pictures.

Yungskell

Mturk Hustler
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Something is wrong with my PC when its running ham it doesnt keep picking up but if i stop and start it it automatically picks up a hit......

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Real talk. I went to the celebrity baseball game here in h-town, during all star game weekend in 2004?! I think. Nick Lachey played. He was the only guy that didnt treat spectators like they were human garbage. Went out into the crowd and took pictures.
I always love hearing stories like that. I have had the opposite experience. When Tiger Woods was just getting popular, I watched him play at a tournament in my area and two days in a row, he walked right past all of these little kids who just wanted him to sign their program or nike hat. Seeing that really made me sad.

Reactions: TobyF

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Something is wrong with my PC when its running ham it doesnt keep picking up but if i stop and start it it automatically picks up a hit......
Maybe getting too many PREs? Make sure there are no other pandas running. Also it likes to be in its own window and not just a separate tab.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Did you accidentally click once instead of panda when you added it? Click the details on the hit that is having problems and look for something.

Or someone else tell him how to fix it because I don't remember. I just know it has to do with accidentally clicking once.

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Refresh the page and try again, also, the regular collect seems to work much better for me. I never use HAM on anything and it's fine. Z's, Ibotta's, .... all work just fine without ham mode. For some reason ham slows me down...
乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ

Status
Not open for further replies.