03/13 - Mostly Simple Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Refresh the page and try again, also, the regular collect seems to work much better for me. I never use HAM on anything and it's fine. Z's, Ibotta's, .... all work just fine without ham mode. For some reason ham slows me down...
乁( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ ) ㄏ
I think HAM was meant more for something like, lets go old school and say Burkes. Ham to get as many HITs in your queue from the initial drop, then turn it off and proceed as normal.

Reactions: Cmoney

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think HAM was meant more for something like, lets go old school and say Burkes. Ham to get as many HITs in your queue from the initial drop, then turn it off and proceed as normal.
Makes sense. Never been of any use to me. Regular collect works fine

Reactions: Kadauchi

optipfrog

Contributor
Reaction score
Question? prolific to paypal to donate. What is the best way to do this without too many fees?

I know I've been a free-loader so far (and I feel bad), but I really am broke. I have like 19 some pounds on prolific now. I have a paypal that is good, but what would be the best amount to cash out to PP and then donate here with the least fees? Like to make an even $20 donation?

edit -
19.11 British Pound equals
23.32 US Dollar

Last edited:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Question? prolific to paypal to donate. What is the best way to do this without too many fees?

I know I've been a free-loader so far (and I feel bad), but I really am broke. I have like 19 some pounds on prolific now. I have a paypal that is good, but what would be the best amount to cash out to PP and then donate here with the least fees? Like to make an even $20 donation?
IIRC if you wait till 20(weirdmoneysign) then there isn't a fee.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
Something is wrong with my PC when its running ham it doesnt keep picking up but if i stop and start it it automatically picks up a hit......
Get into the details panel for the HIT and make sure Once is set to false. It will toggle back and forth from true to false by clicking it.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Whoever just turned that one in :nonono: I'm not rejecting you but you had to know that was gonna get disqualified.

Reactions: optipfrog

DorthyZbornak

Golden
Contributor
Reaction score
Whoever just turned that one in :nonono: I'm not rejecting you but you had to know that was gonna get disqualified.
It's not me, but I forgot to say thanks earlier for this little assignment. I didn't spend much time on mine, but had a good time this afternoon after feeling turked out. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with!

Reactions: Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.