03/15 - We're Bowling on Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
I remember doing a few related HITs(making a list of like 50-100 videos on a topic or something)that approved no problem but that said I noticed half way through the second of these HITs the mixed URLs. Did a third now I'm scared money.
I emailed earlier about it, haven't heard anything back yet.

Reactions: Piro

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well if you insist. I don't feel like working today because I never want to do things anymore. So instead of working I'm responding to pieces of posts I'm also half-ass editing because that takes a lot of the time I'd normally dedicate to turking. Also every time I yawn it fucking hurts my jaw. Like tears in my eyes hurts.

Thanks for listening.
:hug:

Reactions: Jaded and Sondi

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score
I realize there is a certain american aesthetic as far as hourly rates and earnings are concerned... but if someone depends on this income they would be daft not to do what they have to do to hit their goal, aesthetics be damned. Once they've hit their goal they can feel free to be as picky as they want.
Your worth is what you allow others to value you at. If people think their time is only worth $4.50/hr go ahead and do the work but don't be mad when those already cheap requester's try to push the bar even lower.

Reactions: kryss and Rerun

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Well if you insist. I don't feel like working today because I never want to do things anymore. So instead of working I'm responding to pieces of posts I'm also half-ass editing because that takes a lot of the time I'd normally dedicate to turking. Also every time I yawn it fucking hurts my jaw. Like tears in my eyes hurts.

Thanks for listening.
You are welcome. Let me know if you actually want to talk about why you are feeling that way. You know where to find me.

Reactions: Rerun and Kerek

jan

Reaction score
Having kids also makes this a difficult goal to achieve....especially toddlers. I suppose I could always ignore them....
I remember the first time I didn't have to tail my daughter around the playground. Such freedom! I could sit on a bench and watch :).
The next stage is a little easier:glomp:

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Your worth is what you allow others to value you at. If people think their time is only worth $4.50/hr go ahead and do the work but don't be mad when those already cheap requester's try to push the bar even lower.
Absolutely! And when those cheap requesters finally raise their pay, I'll be proud to know I made a difference... as I sit here in the dark because I couldn't pay my light bill, making a stance against such atrociousness.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Quick question for those more knowledgable (or awake) than I am.

If this is my HIT approval rating,

why am I seeing this?

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree. But you are replying to a post you didn't read very well. The operative statements are "depend" and "do what you have to do". If you are depending on something for your continued survival/rent/food/whatever the fuck it might be that you absolutely have to have... you do what you have to do, period.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember the first time I didn't have to tail my daughter around the playground. Such freedom! I could sit on a bench and watch :).
The next stage is a little easier:glomp:
Thanks! We are slowly but surely getting there. 4 and 2 is a lot of "Mommy I want!" "Mommy watch me!" but then they still like to cuddle, so there is that.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Quick question for those more knowledgable (or awake) than I am.

If this is my HIT approval rating,

why am I seeing this?
For qualifications purposes even one rejection drops you to 99%

You are welcome. Let me know if you actually want to talk about why you are feeling that way. You know where to find me.

Nah. I figure it's healthier, in the long run, to bury it in pop tarts and caffeine. (Thanks, though (seriously))

Astro

Zorp The Surveyor
Contributor
Reaction score
I agree. But you are replying to a post you didn't read very well. The operative statements are "depend" and "do what you have to do". If you are depending on something for your continued survival/rent/food/whatever the fuck it might be that you absolutely have to have... you do what you have to do, period.

Have fun kicking the can down the road....

lsutiger25

Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks for listening.
Jaded @Jaded hahaha I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.