03/17 - Tari Tari Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
There's a link at the top of the forum, there were some changes apparently to mturk last night.
Ah k. I always have page jump on, so I missed that.

jan

Reaction score

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi do you know what we could be doing wrong that it is giving a -rem- and dinging when no hits are available, even after changing line 2356?

Hope I'm tagging the right person...

Last edited:
Reactions: kryss

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi do you know what we could be doing wrong that it is giving a -rem- and dinging when no hits are available, even after updating?

It's not updating on greasyfork, it's going in and manually editing the script.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Well I lost high triple digits pushing almost 7 in investments, I had dedicated the last almost 4 years of my life to it and put off family, relations just everything. The plan was to hit that cool million mark invest it all in long term stocks and then reinvest the dividends for 5 years into a few rentals and go from there and I was damn damn close and in a matter of a week I lost literally everything hell in a manor of seconds I lost 1/3 of it before I could stop trades and figure out what the hell was happening and even then nobody knew. Myself and all the investors i was in a circle with double downed on the American Economy because hell it was/is the American Economy and surely it was just a freak spike never before witnessed...boy was I wrong lol. My entire way of life changed from being able to just go do/buy whatever I wanted to I didn't know how I was going pay my mortgage once my savings ran out. Problem was all my "free" time in the military I spent studying and self teaching investing, mock trading with play money ect ect I didn't have any real world or formal applicable skills.
many many years ago I took a finance class in college, the professor said something that has always stuck with me. For every dollar made in the stock market, somebody loses a dollar. He also said if your not part of one of the mighty wallstreet houses that have supercomputers doing trades within less than a second of bad news about companies (or even insider information) don't trade individual stocks. Along that line never put more money in stocks than you can afford to lose. I know it sucks what happened to you and countless others, hopefully it was only a painful lesson learned on your part. Many others lost even more, (money and houses).

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Kadauchi @Kadauchi do you know what we could be doing wrong that it is giving a -rem- and dinging when no hits are available, even after updating?

you tagged the wrong kadauchi! The one you tagged sells used 2012 mit romney bumper stickers at the air port, and only has 500 hits approved. You want the kadauchi that dates madonna and makes scripts.

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Language Experiment | PANDA
Requester: Tanenhaus Lab [A2A9Q2GOSEDL8Q] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.80 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Write the best follow up to the sentence.
Time: 2 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Disease Perceptions Study
Requester: Arun Lakshmanan [A34408OV61OKMM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity★★★★★ 3.28 Generosity★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 20
TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer academic survey about communicable diseases (7-10 minutes).
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Reactions: MerryLou

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Decision making experiment. Typically < 30 min. Bonus up to $4.00
Requester: Kenneth A. Younge [A1YGJF54QJZ4T7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.55 Communicativity★★★★ 4.08 Generosity★★★★ 4.93 Fairness★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Play a simple online game. You can earn a bonus of up to $4.00. You can play the game one time.
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Location is US

worth it

Reactions: Sondi and MerryLou

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
nothing but sorry ass cherry picking scabs on the agent side of the ocmp75 hits. They have resulted to asking what name to book under now rather than actually booking anything.

Reactions: Definitely Not Riss

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
nothing but sorry ass cherry picking scabs on the agent side of the ocmp75 hits. They have resulted to asking what name to book under now rather than actually booking anything.
That's not near as bad as last night when they asked me the same question 3 times in a row. The last person definitely didn't get a nice reply.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry half paying attention here, who was asking about the hotels? I am doing them as fast as my little brain can process them.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I honestly think kaudachi updated the script last night so you may have to reinstall it...... I do remember him saying he updated it so maybe try that if your having problems.

EDIT: he updated the TubeDogg one that he made

Aydiarose

Kinkguin 0f d00m
Contributor
Reaction score
uuuuughgh why is it morning already.. Today is already off to a wonderful start. Kill me plz

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
ugh. woke up to 10 usertests and didnt qualify for any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.