Status
Not open for further replies.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
uhhhh so I updated TM and it keeps dinging like I'm picking stuff up but nothing is actually being picked up. ...wut do?
You already edited the script, saved and refresh your dashboard, and maybe refreshed your whole browser and it still doesn't work?

Then come join me in the pit of despair.

Reactions: kryss

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You already edited the script, saved and refresh your dashboard, and maybe refreshed your whole browser and it still doesn't work?

Then come join me in the pit of despair.
Yup. Well...is there supposed to be 2 ) at the end of the quote?

Reactions: kryss and MerryLou

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus, man, I'd say you've dealt with that whole thing remarkably well considering people to have driven to addiction, depression and much worse having lost money like that. Hope one day all of us make it, even in a modest way.
I assure you I did not deal with remarkable well lol but I am here now and rebuilding.

I've been pretty good at picking stocks, but I feel you have to have the personality for it. If you're very emotional, you're going to do horribly.

Luckily I'm pretty emotionless when it comes to money and it works out well for me. :p
That is exactly what cost so many people so much money. The value of the U.S. Dollar is backed by the faith of the American people in it's value, literally nothing else. Problem came when the investors had faith and traded (I am guilty as sin in retrospec) emotionally because it was our dollar our country our economy we backed. But CNN,FOX,MSBC round the clock reporting told everybody else this was the end of the world and down down we went.

Reactions: jan and Pleco

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Answer a 8 minutes survey
Requester: Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.64 Communicativity★★★★ 4.23 Generosity★★★★ 4.83 Fairness★★★★ 4.78 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 125
TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, we will ask you to read a short description of a scenario and answer the questions that follow.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80;Location is US

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yup. Well...is there supposed to be 2 ) at the end of the quote?
Yeah, that's how I know I'm saving it right because I tired taking that out and I didn't work at all lol

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: A Short Survey About Legal Decisions
Requester: LawinSocietyLab [A2KE3GR2MAYRZJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.80 Communicativity★★★★ 4.03 Generosity★★★★ 4.84 Fairness★★★★ 4.83 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31
TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: A Survey About Law In Society
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98;Location is US

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, that's how I know I'm saving it right because I tired taking that out and I didn't work at all lol
Then yeah, it's updated. Just refreshed my whole browser again and it's still dinging and giving a -rem- notice on every one that doesn't have any available. ughhhh

edit:actually, for some reason, it's only doing it on 2 or 3 of them. weird.

Reactions: kryss and MerryLou

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
I assure you I did not deal with remarkable well lol but I am here now and rebuilding.

That is exactly what cost so many people so much money. The value of the U.S. Dollar is backed by the faith of the American people in it's value, literally nothing else. Problem came when the investors had faith and traded (I am guilty as sin in retrospec) emotionally because it was our dollar our country our economy we backed. But CNN,FOX,MSBC round the clock reporting told everybody else this was the end of the world and down down we went.
Yeah, that's always the case though. Usually when people report doom and gloom, I buy more as it dips to keep my average low. Then once it recovers, I make my profits.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: Make a numbered list of situations where it would be beneficial to know your civil rights.
Requester: JPA-Labs [A2LDM8L5FE2ZBA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Make a numbered list of at least 30 situations where it would be beneficial to know your civil rights. Examples would be: getting pulled over, police at your door, child protective services etc. You may list the examples. Be creative, but truthful.
Time: 7 hours
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Location is US

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Then yeah, it's updated. Just refreshed my whole browser again and it's still dinging and giving a -rem- notice on every one that doesn't have any available. ughhhh

edit:actually, for some reason, it's only doing it on 2 or 3 of them. weird.
Yup.

Just Matthew

And the bottom drops out.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, that's always the case though. Usually when people report doom and gloom, I buy more as it dips to keep my average low. Then once it recovers, I make my profits.
Well with Forex you can make money both ways you can buy for or against a currency pair. and that is how I lost the other 2/3rd was buying at the dips and it went lower and lower and it never recovered, well not for another 10 years almost now lol. Hell the Canadian dollar was worth more than ours for a while there.

Reactions: jan

Spindle

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else having a problem with turkmaster this morning? Everything is giving me the -rem- message and dinging constantly.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Nope I didn't. I'll check for an update. Thanks.
There's a link at the top of the forum, there were some changes apparently to mturk last night.

Reactions: MerryLou
Status
Not open for further replies.