• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm trying to be a Kentuckian this week. I'm drinking and eating all the Bourbon. I'm also drinking lots of sweet tea and Ale-8-One. So I have to pee a lot too.
I'm going to start calling you "that Southern girl I know."

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
So r we doing OCMP75 or r we still striking?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
ATT pulled that same shit here, I didnt want Comcast at the time since they were getting really bad reviews for my city. So I had ATT come out and install. Week later my net is going up and down like every 15min and I call and complain, they come out, do something and its slow but better. Fast forward a few days, same issue and I get pushed up to higher tech support.....who promptly asks me HOW I got the service since I am so far from the box that I should have been told right off NO. ATT seems to be as useless as OCMP is smart.
Same problems here. I get top level service now and immediate response.

The only thing AT&T has going for it right now is all male techs who I was able to flirt with and get cheaper internet. My internet is faster now than it was before (they must have fixed something), and it's $10 cheaper per month for a year. And a dude is going to come out and inspect all 10000 feet of the line to my house for problems. I'm 47 and pushing it, but hey...flirting still works. I'll flirt until I'm in a coffin if it gets me what I want.

Two of the three techs I've dealt with have called me to "check in" on my service. Ha.

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Trivia on discord if'n u wanna

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
So r we doing OCMP75 or r we still striking?
Up to you. Seems to be nobody working the other end and TPTB doesn't appreciate constructive criticism.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
ATT pulled that same shit here, I didnt want Comcast at the time since they were getting really bad reviews for my city. So I had ATT come out and install. Week later my net is going up and down like every 15min and I call and complain, they come out, do something and its slow but better. Fast forward a few days, same issue and I get pushed up to higher tech support.....who promptly asks me HOW I got the service since I am so far from the box that I should have been told right off NO. ATT seems to be as useless as OCMP is smart.
if ATT can sneak by giving someone marginal service without them noticing they'll happily take your money. guess you were just far enough that it was unbearable

Reactions: Azazael

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
2new rejections today :( boo. I've been so good about not getting rejects!!!
Same here. This crap always happens when I do A9's, half of all my rejections must be from them.

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep getting A9 pics of lemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.