03/18 - Melody Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SininStyle

Reaction score
Something weird happens with the URL when you copy/paste it from Mturk, and I would like to pretend to be super smart and explain why that happens but honestly I have no idea.
can you explain what you did to the link? i have 2 qualtrics surveys failing to load and the links look fine to me.

nevermind its ublock. i got it

Last edited:

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
can you explain what you did to the link? i have 2 qualtrics surveys failing to load and the links look fine to me.
Copied from mturk, pasted, got the not found page -- got rid of the additional characters that were added to the url and pressed enter.

Edit: Protip, if a survey doesn't load sometimes it is just malformed url and fixing it will allow you to access it.

Last edited:

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
Title: Read Short Paragraphs | Accept
Requester: JL [A3O8LAIH2FMZC7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.39] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.78] [Reviews=28] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 20:00
Available: 28
Description: You will be asked to read a few, short paragraphs and respond to some questions about them.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

~4 min but could have been done faster.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Product Evaluation(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jocelyn Belanger [A1FRNYP4JBDAB6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.61] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=2.81] [Fair=4.47] [Reviews=119] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=6.58] [Pen=0.06] [Res=1.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 77
Description: 10 min, evaluate consumer product
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [132678315-134498] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2082] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
under 3 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Concise

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So on top of the fun stuff I just laid out, on Friday night the GF surprised us by taking us to a place for dinner and not telling us..the place was basically a place with drag queens that served food. It was a solid time and pretty entertaining...yet of course our college boy who's home right now threw a fit and refused to participate. He sat there acting like he was having the worst time..putting on a show. Of course wouldn't go sit in the car..would rather sit there and make your time worse cause that's who he is.

I don't understand how this fool has friends, a girlfriend or really anyone that talks to him cause I've watched him do this to them too. I really wish he'd have some peer to peer consequences for his horrible actions.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
So on top of the fun stuff I just laid out, on Friday night the GF surprised us by taking us to a place for dinner and not telling us..the place was basically a place with drag queens that served food. It was a solid time and pretty entertaining...yet of course our college boy who's home right now threw a fit and refused to participate. He sat there acting like he was having the worst time..putting on a show. Of course wouldn't go sit in the car..would rather sit there and make your time worse cause that's who he is.

I don't understand how this fool has friends, a girlfriend or really anyone that talks to him cause I've watched him do this to them too. I really wish he'd have some peer to peer consequences for his horrible actions.
Sounds like a fun time minus the college kid.
He has one more week at home right? Or two?

Reactions: savvy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like a fun time minus the college kid.
He has one more week at home right? Or two?
He leaves Sunday....the thing is. He has always been this person, he's like a small child that throws temper tantrums. He's a flaming dick there's just no way around it...like for example he shares a dad with 1 of the other kids...so he treats her better because she's his "real sister" no joke.

rabbie

Queer Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: PW Matthew predicted 2019-03-18 | Accept
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - RVD Team [A116XPE56JVGXQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.19] [Fast=4.35] [Comm=3.13] [Fair=4.46] [Reviews=92] [ToS=3]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.06
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 140
Description: Your task is to rate a number of speech samples side-by-side in terms of naturalness on a scale from 0 (very poor) to 100 (completely natural).
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
yes[/td][/tr]
Edit: this is the first time that I used this export tool so I just said "Yes" When it was like 'Are you sure you want to export this?" and I guess it ended up in the post, lmao

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, kids! Hope everyone has been well. I've been good. I'll be on this week to make a bit of cash.:)

Still learning to code. Working on JavaScript at the moment.
Yesterday was my 50th day of my #100DaysofCode.
I coded an eye in css to celebrate. I didn't see a lot of other css eyes to compare it to so, let me know what you think.(I like the v2, on the left:D)

https://twitter.com/CodeAndLonely/status/1107536328760147968
vote for v2

Reactions: jan

HelloHello

Reaction score
I don't like the Chrome Extension for User Testing. Had a failed upload this morning and now, though I found it and uploaded it, I'm locked out for 1.5 hours! The only way I've been successful in getting it to initiate is to remove it after every test and then re-install for the next test it's required for. Am I the only person having these issues with it?

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
I was bored enough to discover that Chrome now has native support for dark mode, if you enable it in your Windows settings. I guess it is new in version 73. If you don't want to turn all of windows to Dark mode you can just download Chrome theme extensions to switch up the color.

I'm sure 99% of you already knew all of this but to the 1% who didn't, you're welcome :D

Reactions: alk69
Status
Not open for further replies.