03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Me, too! They're spot checking because my approvals are all out of order. No rejections, yet.
I just saw this myself. Now I'm even more worried about rejections!

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
GDAMNIT Amazon! Signed me out as I was submitting a hit, now when I try to go back to submit again, it says I can't because I've "already taken the hit".

STOP SIGNING US OUT WHILE WE WORK! IDIOTS.
when a hit doesn't submit and you get an error message. don't do anything with that screen. go to another screen and log back in. then come back to the hit screen, right click and select "reload frame". that will submit your completed hit

jan

Reaction score
GDAMNIT Amazon! Signed me out as I was submitting a hit, now when I try to go back to submit again, it says I can't because I've "already taken the hit".

That happened to me the other day. I tried several times, then just let it sit in my queue and 'come back up naturally' - after doing a couple of other hits (it had a long timer). When it did, it was suddenly okay and I put in the code and submitted.

No idea why it worked, but it did.

Reactions: CatWhiskers

WBCS366

I'm a bad boy
Reaction score

I had that happen on a $3 Survey Comet hit the other day. Still haven't heard back from them about getting paid for my time. Grrrr

Reactions: CatWhiskers

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hey Mturk if you could start posting awesome batches again and actually being good for at least the last 9 days of this month that would be great :D
they only heard part of you, have a bad mediocre/bad
Title: Write the words shown in an image (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
Requester: Nathan Sanden [A1E6PYWID6BJZE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Write the words shown in an image
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 31685
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Adult Content Qualification is 1

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I had that happen on a $3 Survey Comet hit the other day. Still haven't heard back from them about getting paid for my time. Grrrr
That JUST happened to me on a $1.00 HIT. But, I wasted 15min on it distracted. Writing, blech
if you completed it correctly i don't see why they would
I was kinda joking. Everyone else is worried but, if they reject all of mine, it's 1.

Last edited:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Walking away from the computer. I keep refreshing to see if the map hits approve. I'm going to go get on a ladder and hang curtains. That's less stressful.

Reactions: Debatesmith

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
This is just ridiculous.... Ok, thanks Sybil.

8:32 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:33 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:35 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 60 to 80 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:35 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is just ridiculous.... Ok, thanks Sybil.

8:32 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:33 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:35 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 60 to 80 for qualification Judge of Agents.
8:35 PM Your qualification score has been changed from 80 to 60 for qualification Judge of Agents.
LOL! We used to call my aunt, Sybil!
You crack me the hell up.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score

Mturk will typically sign you out every 12 hours (sometimes mturk is being dumb and does it more frequently, but it's generally every 12 hours.) It might be a good idea to get into the habit of logging out and logging back in before you start working for the day. Then you have a good chance of not being logged out while you're working, unless you work longer than 12 hours (but why would anyone do that? >.> )

Reactions: catlady and TQueen

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
That JUST happened to me on a $1.00 HIT. But, I wasted 15min on it distracted. Writing, blech

I was kinda joking. Everyone else is worried but, if they reject all of mine, it's 1.
I'm not sure we are talking about teh same thing. I am talking about when you click submit and the screen comes up with an error message that you are logged out or a PRE message. If you just refresh or click reload then your hit doesn't get submitted. but if you click "reload frame" then the hit gets another attempt to to be submitted. I sometimes have to click "reload frame" several times if I am getting a lot of PRE messages

Status
Not open for further replies.