03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Amazon signs me out like every half an hour. It's really irritating how much they sign me out.
Mine is really random. Sometimes I can go days, other times it seems like I'm getting signed out every hour. *grumble*

Reactions: CatWhiskers

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
when a hit doesn't submit and you get an error message. don't do anything with that screen. go to another screen and log back in. then come back to the hit screen, right click and select "reload frame". that will submit your completed hit
On this particular hit, that did not work. It kept telling me, in the hit, that I had already taken it. I wrote to the reqeuster.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I'm just the special one tonight! Lol

...if it makes you feel any better I can only read and respond to the board tonight. Still having issues where it wont let me see the smilies or post pictures. I'm not even sure it is registering all of my likes? Can't wait until it's fixed...
They're working on it: http://www.mturkcrowd.com/posts/120115/

Reactions: YAHU

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Need Nerd Advice Please...

I spilled Dr. Pepper on my keyboard a few days ago and it seemed ok until today. Now I have certain keys sticking making it difficult to type. It's a cheap $15 keyboard from Walmart, but I'm broke... How do I fix this? Do I like pop the keys out and try to clean it with water or rubbing alcohol?

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds horrible. Weird. :(
It started doing that about 3-4 months ago. I never had that problem before. Nothing changed on my end...it just started happening. Normally I can just resubmit and be fine, but this particular hit I could not. I hope the requester sets up a dummy hit for me since I just spent 25 minutes on their hit.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score

I spilled Dr. Pepper on my keyboard a few days ago and it seemed ok until today. Now I have certain keys sticking making it difficult to type. It's a cheap $15 keyboard from Walmart, but I'm broke... How do I fix this? Do I like pop the keys out and try to clean it with water or rubbing alcohol?
Yes. Well, that's what I've done in the past. don't use water though.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Amazon signs me out like every half an hour. It's really irritating how much they sign me out.
it doesn't happen every 1/2 hour, but i get logged out 5 or 6 times a day at least

panzer

. . .
Contributor
Reaction score

Yes. Remove the keys and clean it with rubbing alcohol. That's what I do. I use two butter knives to pop them out.

Reactions: GoldenTemple

WBCS366

I'm a bad boy
Reaction score
I'm not sure we are talking about teh same thing. I am talking about when you click submit and the screen comes up with an error message that you are logged out or a PRE message. If you just refresh or click reload then your hit doesn't get submitted. but if you click "reload frame" then the hit gets another attempt to to be submitted. I sometimes have to click "reload frame" several times if I am getting a lot of PRE messages
I dunno about theirs but mine was on one of those damn TurkPrime ones which once you hit submit it takes your IP addy and won't let you resubmit it even though it didn't go through because Amazon logged you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.