03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
2.5 min - no idea how I have the qual

Title: Survey | PANDA
Requester: MollyRyan [A4LB55KI231X8] (TO)
TO Ratings: No TO (Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: A short survey asking your opinion about political and social issues.
Time: 4 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Qual188 is 100, Already completed HIT has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95, Location is US

WBCS366

I'm a bad boy
Reaction score
Ok, if that happens again, don't do anything to that tab. go to another tab and log back in. come back to the tab you were working in. right click and go to the bottom and click "reload frame" that will submit the hit just as if the error message never happened.
How do I do that when the whole screen becomes a sign in screen?

Reactions: CatWhiskers

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Do u look at the keyboard when u type
no, well not most of the time. I am a two fingered hunt and pecker. which is weird since i have typed out several novels since i got a computer.

Reactions: YAHU

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
1 TO says 10 min
Title: Participate in a study about academic attitudes and behavior(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Antje Suchodoletz [A3DQKM2V34FE2J] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Describe your personal academic goals and how you make decisions in your academic life (please note that you can only participate in this study if you are officially enrolled in a university or college and if you have not previously completed the survey; check the worker ID list below). This is a scientific study about academic attitudes and behavior. The study is for students officially enrolled in an university or college. Our goal is to understand how you come to decisions specific to your academic life. Select the link below to complete the study. At the end of the study, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit for completing the questionnaire. Make sure to leave this window open as you complete the study. Once you completed the questionnaire, you will need to enter the unique study completion code to your HIT to receive credit for participation.
Time: 40 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Exc: [19-7982] has not been granted, Total approved HITs is not greater than 100000, Masters has been granted, Total approved HITs is not less than 50, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is one of: US

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I dunno about theirs but mine was on one of those damn TurkPrime ones which once you hit submit it takes your IP addy and won't let you resubmit it even though it didn't go through because Amazon logged you out.
Yes, this. That is exactly correct.

In other news, all of my mapbox thingies approved. Whew.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
How do I do that when the whole screen becomes a sign in screen?
I don't get that. I just get an error message in the work frame telling me it wouldn't submit.

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Normally my kids like to help with Wills, but since the two main categories tonight have been "showering" and "beating" and I just saw a dude showering fully clothed, but who was VERY HAPPY to see the cameraperson (that seems uncomfortable in wet jeans, tbh) I am glad I was by myself tonight.

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
I don't get that. I just get an error message in the work frame telling me it wouldn't submit.
When I go to submit, it will go completely out of Amazon to the sign in screen. I don't have the opportunity not to do anything to the tab. It does it to me.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Normally my kids like to help with Wills, but since the two main categories tonight have been "showering" and "beating" and I just saw a dude showering fully clothed, but who was VERY HAPPY to see the cameraperson (that seems uncomfortable in wet jeans, tbh) I am glad I was by myself tonight.
He posts 2 batches now.
Explicit and regular.
Regular isn't up right now.

Title: Finding actions in videos - should take around 5 minutes (MAY CONTAIN EXPLICIT VIDEOS) | PANDA
Requester: Will [ABQA8TBU3V6F7] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 3.06][Fair: 4.80][Comm: 1.80][Fast: 4.75]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90, Location is US

Reactions: MerryLou and essjay

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Edit: Just as soon as people leave it alone, and let me have it! It has my worker ID in the title...for crying out loud.
/me starts 17 1 second pandas

Reactions: CatWhiskers
Status
Not open for further replies.