03/21 - Mutant Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfheart

Wobble-Wolf
Contributor
Reaction score
they got to be kidding. write this for 2 cents?
Considering per the instructions, you just type 'all you need is love'? I think that's fine.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Need Nerd Advice Please...

I spilled Dr. Pepper on my keyboard a few days ago and it seemed ok until today. Now I have certain keys sticking making it difficult to type. It's a cheap $15 keyboard from Walmart, but I'm broke... How do I fix this? Do I like pop the keys out and try to clean it with water or rubbing alcohol?
Know any real life geeks? Guarantee they've got at least a dozen in a box somewhere.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I can see EVERYTHING! I just can't participate. It wont let me put smilies unless I remember the keyboard code and I can't post images either. I've had some cute ones too!!!
It's really bad for me, too. I can't even get pages to load at all, most of the time. It takes me at least 5 minutes just to refresh. It's been driving me mad all day. I hope they fix it soon.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
Know any real life geeks? Guarantee they've got at least a dozen in a box somewhere.
theyll even share their empty dr pepper cans with you as long as you take some with you from the broken coffee table they have in the middle of the room next to the off green sofa with a few stains and tears in it

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
On this particular hit, that did not work. It kept telling me, in the hit, that I had already taken it. I wrote to the reqeuster.
yeah, but you said the problem started when you went to submit but you were logged out. My advice was for that situation. You can still submit the hit if you don't mess with that screen until after you log back in. If you refreshed or logged in on that screen then yeah, you are going to have trouble retaking the hit if they have safeguards up.

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
theyll even share their empty dr pepper cans with you as long as you take some with you from the broken coffee table they have in the middle of the room next to the off green sofa with a few stains and tears in it
but just remember that they may ask for it back because that keyboard is actually their brother's who lives somewhere else at the moment. They wanted to throw it out, but since it still works they felt bad about it

edit: I... am so bored

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno about theirs but mine was on one of those damn TurkPrime ones which once you hit submit it takes your IP addy and won't let you resubmit it even though it didn't go through because Amazon logged you out.
Ok, if that happens again, don't do anything to that tab. go to another tab and log back in. come back to the tab you were working in. right click and go to the bottom and click "reload frame" that will submit the hit just as if the error message never happened.

Reactions: PhantomCatt

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
Considering per the instructions, you just type 'all you need is love'? I think that's fine.
even that is too much for 2 cents lol. i hate typing hits

Reactions: YAHU

GoldenTemple

Serial Liker
Contributor
Reaction score
but just remember that they may ask for it back because that keyboard is actually their brother's who lives somewhere else at the moment. They wanted to throw it out, but since it still works they felt bad about it

edit: I... am so bored
The brother who lives someplace else doesnt actually live someplace else, he is just usually working and actually the one who pays rent on the apartment.

Reactions: YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.