Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Study on person perception | Accept
Requester: Zach [A1V586C08V8EBZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $15.54] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.43] [Fast: 2.41] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 3.13] [Reviews: 26] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.50
Duration: 40 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about different people who interact with each other. Study takes about 3-4 minutes.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Under 2 mins.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
aveline @aveline you seem forum savvy (sorry Jaded)
I'm not sure if we can. I can think of three possibilities, though: I know I've had a post with likes up in the 80-90+ range, though I can't even remember what it was about (no, it wasn't the one where I "quit"). I think there was either a C to the J @C to the J or a Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie post announcing either their getting married or baby that had to have been up there, as well. There was also one from Jerami @Jerami about a blood clot that probably got pretty high up there.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we can. I can think of three possibilities, though: I know I've had a post with likes up in the 80-90+ range, though I can't even remember what it was about (no, it wasn't the one where I "quit"). I think there was either a C to the J @C to the J or a Princess Gina Marie @Princess Gina Marie post announcing either their getting married or baby that had to have been up there, as well. There was also one from Jerami @Jerami about a blood clot that probably got pretty high up there.
It was getting your account back.
It's still the single post like champ.

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I was thinking it was probably the baby announcement one. Everyone loves babies.

It's Gamera!

Flippant Amniote
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm waiting for the day Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos officially his grand entrance as a forum member, revealing that each and everyone one of us will become a major shareholder and receive a free jetpack through the mail.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
~2 mins. (change & to ? in the survey link to get it to work)

Title: A short survey about your preferences | AcceptA
Requester: Nizan [A3A4Z8ADFOR0ZJ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $10.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
Reward:
$0.75
Duration: 1 hour
Description: Give us your opinion about our short 2-3 minutes survey for $0.75
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Type in information as instructed using a desktop or laptop computer | Accept
Requester: Leap Marketing [A31MR3R7MAXGOY] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 2.97] [Fast: 4.29] [Comm: 1.67] [Fair: 4.47] [Reviews: 49] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.61
Duration: 59 minutes
Description: On a desktop or laptop, make an account on our site and enter in information 30 times. Approximately 10-20 minutes to complete depending on typing speed.
Requirements: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had similar thoughts. I messaged letting them know that I assume they are getting multiple messages, and I apologized for overloading them, but that I wanted to offer them some information in regard to reversing rejections, in case they were unaware of how to do so. I also stated kindly that while it may not be evident from the requester side, that rejections can be taken very seriously by many turkers, and that while AMT doesn't have a requester rating setup, that there are resources like Turkopticon, etc. :)
Very sane and reasonable response. This is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.