Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
Yes, but my name is the same in all places. It's only different in a place that cannot be named. And that's because a mod changed my name to a part of the female anatomy.
mine is only different at mtg because my account there is shadow banned :) my alt is pretty easy to spot >.>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It was too big, too difficult to moderate, not to mention we didn't exactly have the best relationship with the owner. There was a reason why we broke off to start this forum. I enjoy the balance that we have between us and TH now. Having two really active forums kinda prevents either one from growing too big. Less stress that way, IMO.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, but my name is the same in all places. It's only different in a place that cannot be named. And that's because a mod changed my name to a part of the female anatomy.
I saw you mention me in the place that must not be named last night. Just so you know, you're older than me.
oh wow, you guys are also on "AOL 95 all MALE 32M-38M ONLY!!!!1!!111!1" ?

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Reactions: thismegan

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Why do you guys join more than one forum? For the people on the others? Do they post better hits? Do you get just a wider variety of hits?

Just curious.
I found it enjoyable to be a normal sane person here while being a mod on another forum and creating fake girlfriends for myself.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
mine is only different at mtg because my account there is shadow banned :) my alt is pretty easy to spot >.>
I think I'm there too.

Reactions: kryss

fragments

Reaction score
My $8 HIT got rejected along with 19 other people. To me that sounds more like this requestor didn't plan this HIT very well if that many people messed it up. My 99.94% is now 99.88% and it's driving me mad.

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Did the John-Paul Ore actually require programming knowledge to complete? It sounded like it so I threw the 2 dollar one back
Yeah, and worse it kind of requires physics/engineering knowledge. Luckily I dropped out of university as a 3rd year engineering major. :thumbup:

Reactions: Starslip

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
My $8 HIT got rejected along with 19 other people. To me that sounds more like this requestor didn't plan this HIT very well if that many people messed it up. My 99.94% is now 99.88% and it's driving me mad.
I remember a lot of posts here about how the HIT was weird,etc. That stinks but looks like you're still WAY good. Would like to have that $8 though I know!

Status
Not open for further replies.