Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It turns out they meant house chickens, but the people here are cool.
whoa whoa whoa, don't beat yourself up

remember that house chickens are the ancestors of dinosaurs

feeling love for a few feathered friends can't be THAT terrible, not when you're under the influence of so much dinosaur AWE

remember that

:: thank me later ::

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
for some reason, videos and images aren't working for me lately
You're not the only one. I've noticed it happening to others lately, too.

Edit: That's the exact code that I copied from your post. I'm not sure why it worked for me and not you.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: 5 minutes - Participate in a GIF-based study. | Accept
Requester: Fraser Anderson [A3VM14JANA7EOV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.47] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 11
Description: You will watch pairs of robots moving, and decide which one is more expressive of a certain attribute.
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You're not the only one. I've noticed it happening to others lately, too.

images in spoilers like never work for me anymore. sometimes they work if i check the post on incognito so maybe it's theme related or a script messing with something

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 5 minutes - Participate in a GIF-based study. | Accept
Requester: Fraser Anderson [A3VM14JANA7EOV] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $8.47] [Pay: 3.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: 3.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 14] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$1.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 11
Description: You will watch pairs of robots moving, and decide which one is more expressive of a certain attribute.
Requirements: Location In AU, CA, GB, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.1.17
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
how does this requester pronounce GIF? it's important

Reactions: Michele

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
kryss @kryss Tjololo @Tjololo still wont give me access to the cool bot, how do I obnoxiously quote posts from an earlier thread? Wait jk I'm an idiot.

bxpretzel was traded back to turkerhub for peachy. we got shafted. needed peachy and a 1 million signing bonus.
I will give you one SAJ @stevenmturks & half a Randomacts @Randomacts (wtf can't tag banned people?) for Peachy @PeachyRider - his gif game is excellent & I don't watch wrestling myself but that Alexa Bliss lady is so pretty + The Rock is hilarious.
Maybe MTC and TH should merge into some sort of super forum. Maybe like Voltron, we can think fight Bezos toe to toe.

Edited for just plain poor writing.
I agree whole heartedly with this post. kryss @kryss imagine the riff raff we could ban... plus I could do even less work than I do now :thinking:
Oh, I just looked at it. I can barely keep up here.
Guess you guys are stuck with me. Sorry.
Wait jk y'all keep Peachy crazy cat people is our shtick.

Truthfully, you're not missing out on much. They're the exact same thing except different colors. Install MTS and you have the only real useful content TH produces in nice numeric/color coded form LOL

:wave:

Last edited:

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
kryss @kryss Tjololo @Tjololo still wont give me access to the cool bot, how do I obnoxiously quote posts from an earlier thread? Wait jk I'm an idiot.

I will give you one SAJ @stevenmturks & half a Randomacts @Randomacts (wtf can't tag banned people?) for Peachy @PeachyRider - his gif game is excellent & I don't watch wrestling myself but that Alexa Bliss lady is so pretty + The Rock is hilarious.

I agree whole heartedly with this post. kryss @kryss imagine the riff raff we could ban... plus I could do even less work than I do now :thinking:

Wait jk y'all keep Peachy crazy cat people is our shtick.

Truthfully, you're not missing out on much. They're the exact same thing except different colors. Install MTS and you have the only real useful content TH produces in nice numeric/color coded form LOL

:wave:
whoa
it's the man himself:
J.D.'s friend
!

Reaction score
TamperMonkey keeps bugging me with little red numbers popping up on it's icon, both in chrome and firefox. Is it some kind of error count in scripts? Any way to get rid of it? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.