Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
whale poop...the app didn't work in my first tej so I returned it and am now locked out for the hour...
I feel like in instances where it doesn't work, it's probably not gonna work for most other people too so they'll see the same results from everyone. I just end up filling out that box that asks "was there anything wrong with the HIT?" and submit anyway

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
not that you should break rules and do them anyway but im not sure how they tell if you have a SiM card? does that mean it needs cell service?
From the screenshots? Isn't there usually an icon at the top of the screen that shows what network you're connected to or if there's no SIM?

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Locked out of BZs because I couldn't do the tej and had to return it. Had to "do" the tej I couldn't do before any BrZs would open up.

Hoping they allowe me to do them after the lockout from the tej is over.

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
I was just done with my queue of Brian Z when tej dropped all those HITs. Can't they coordinate their batches. I don't know, spread them out a little. I felt like most of the day was dead, now all of a sudden I feel overwhelmed.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
have the tej on block since I'm not an android and I don't want to see what I'm missing.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Favorite BZ are the waxing ones but it's never the body part that it's asking for that's getting waxed. There's just something about seeing someone's hair getting yanked off of their body. Makes my eyes water.

Reactions: <Gucci> and aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Favorite BZ are the waxing ones but it's never the body part that it's asking for that's getting waxed. There's just something about seeing someone's hair getting yanked off of their body. Makes my eyes water.
You have peculiar taste in HITs.

Reactions: Pippa

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Do it on a G1 and really blow their minds

An spen really helps to speed these things up. Probably wouldn't trade my note for a Pixel anyway :p the timer would probably expire by the time you finished a hit using that phone though.

Status
Not open for further replies.