Do you sleep with your socks on or off?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Theme park virtual reality attraction experience survey 10mins $1.5 | PANDA
Requester: Helen Jia [A1XQMV231HR49U] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
This is a survey of theme park virtual reality (VR) attraction experience. Respondents have to experience a VR attraction in theme parks during the past three month.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 50
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

4-5 minutes.

Reactions: <Gucci>

InfiniteChanges

Hiding In Your Ceiling
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: ~10 minute survey about informational searches | PANDA
Requester: Surveys [A3UZVHOLFVVAXW] (Req TV): $17.08/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.89]
Description:
-
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

4-5 minutes, lite writing.

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Being locked out is not good for me.

Now I'm going to eat ice cream until I can get back in on Google hits. I could get on the stairmaster instead.

Nawww. Ice cream is better.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
When I see people commenting on how bad these videos are, I'm glad no one can see my subreddit sub list :whistle:
I have found that there are some things one should keep to themselves. :D

Reactions: MarkC and <Gucci>

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Anyone know how the hell to make a puppy stop licking you?
"Licking releases pleasurable endorphins which gives dogs a feeling of comfort and pleasure — like the feeling people get when they are biting their nails — it relieves stress. If your dog's licking is purely a sign of affection, one way to decrease this is to ignore the licking. Licking never gets attention. If your dog licks you, then you immediately stand up and walk into another room. You want to teach your dog that licking means the person will leave the room. When you pet your dog, if he starts to lick, the petting stops and you walk away. With repetition the licking will stop."

That just makes me sad :(

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
"Licking releases pleasurable endorphins which gives dogs a feeling of comfort and pleasure — like the feeling people get when they are biting their nails — it relieves stress. If your dog's licking is purely a sign of affection, one way to decrease this is to ignore the licking. Licking never gets attention. If your dog licks you, then you immediately stand up and walk into another room. You want to teach your dog that licking means the person will leave the room. When you pet your dog, if he starts to lick, the petting stops and you walk away. With repetition the licking will stop."

MTurk Answer Elicitation

Cite your URL

:LOL:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I read this. I would be doing squats or lunges to get this pup to stop lol but I would be really really really fit. It’s not practical.
It’s like parenting advice. Put yo kid in time out. Don’t be sad. I’m giving the beast some peanut butter :gucci:

Reactions: Starslip
Status
Not open for further replies.