Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It has to be intentional. Some sort of Amazon inside joke. And is anyone else getting Chelsea gear? Mugs, Flags, Scarfs?
i'm guessing they asked for wedge shoes 'cause i see a fair bit of legit ones and people are putting lemon wedges in there. who knows maybe we'll get a wedge shoe batch if there hasn't been one already

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Your son will grow up to be an awesome human being because he has a great mom :LOL:

All it takes is a little guidance and love from one person who believes in you. I wish I had both parents but I love my mom. Shes amazing.
Thank you! His father is around and is loving. Long ass story. I conceived my son knowing he would have no "dad" (with the full agreement of the father!). He's almost 12 and so far doing pretty well. I'm proud of him. (and now that I think of it, I have to contact his father soon for another meet up...)

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
That was a sincere request. I honestly don't know how to do some of those things. I don't even think most of those things are particularly important to what we're trying to achieve here.
I'm sorry if it was a sincere request, but it just seemed to me like the convo was getting a little snarky, so I asked to maybe let it go.

Thank you for reminding me, though. I've been meaning to make a guide on posting messages and using bbcodes and stuff, but totally forgot. Both the smilies and gifs can be posted from icons on the post edit box.

Smilies like so:

And the icon to post images or gifs can be found right next to the smiley icon:

Bode "Emo Barry" Miller

Unofficial Official
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry if it was a sincere request, but it just seemed to me like the convo was getting a little snarky, so I asked to maybe let it go.

Thank you for reminding me, though. I've been meaning to make a guide on posting messages and using bbcodes and stuff, but totally forgot. Both the smilies and gifs can be posted from icons on the post edit box.

Smilies like so:

sick #tbt with that img yo

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Smilies like so:

i'm disappointed in you i thought you'd use this for the gif example
:p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
It appears to run correctly but then it never actually prompts you to save anything once it reaches 100%.
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, in that case I don't know. I know some older versions of the HITDB that Goals Edition was based off of had issues with crashing the browser when you would try to export a lot of data. So you would have to export smaller chunks of the DB, then re-combine them in Excel or something. But if that's not the issue, then idk.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
sometimes i forget what a dumbass i am until I get half way through a batch with my queue emptying much faster than it ought to and then i realise i have it set to latest first

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
The dead part is serious, the beer part not so much because I was too young to drink beer when he passed away.
*hugs*
hugs back
i'm guessing they asked for wedge shoes 'cause i see a fair bit of legit ones and people are putting lemon wedges in there. who knows maybe we'll get a wedge shoe batch if there hasn't been one already
Duh! I always knew rats were smart.

Reactions: Pleco and Drwho10

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Stretch break, w/tea and reboots! Yay! See y'all in 10

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ohhh, I see. Yeah, in that case I don't know. I know some older versions of the HITDB that Goals Edition was based off of had issues with crashing the browser when you would try to export a lot of data. So you would have to export smaller chunks of the DB, then re-combine them in Excel or something. But if that's not the issue, then idk.
Yeesh, that sounds tedious. I want to switch to another script but I don't want to lose the data from my last export up until now

Status
Not open for further replies.